Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Weekly events

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
PermaBanned

Suggestion:
Weekly events

Detailed description:
Different weekly events ex:

Raid events:
Base made by staff and factions will compete to breach it the first.

Mega koths:
Koth but way bigger, with more risk of loosing items for big rewards. You can only come to this koth once, if you die then you will be able to spectate from above or so.

Faction v Faction pvp wars:
Factions can sign up to participate and they are only allowed to bring players from their own faction and not merge with others. Factions that sign up will have their players teleported to an arena where they will teamfight and the last fac standing wins.​

Reason(s):
Just plain factions for 7 weeks gets boring after a while since eventually you run out of things to do. Wouldn't hurt to spice it up a bit by doing weekly events and giving out rewards for the winners so people would be motivated to participate and compete​

Pace

Legendary Pika
Weekend koth with good koth loot will probably get added as on Jartex, and about Raid event I am the one that is most experienced in that so I don't know if anyone is able to host it rather than moxxy.

Outscale

Banned
Weekend koth with good koth loot will probably get added as on Jartex, and about Raid event I am the one that is most experienced in that so I don't know if anyone is able to host it rather than moxxy.
I agree, I think that moxxy would be a great choice.

LexaFTW

Banned
Moxxy is godlike factions player,he was leading karma in 2018

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey PermaBanned,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
There will be weekend koths.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.