Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

we want warp nomcmmo back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigShow

Hello my nickname is BigShow_ i am a pikanetwork player, ive been played since titancore when warp nomcmmo was.
people are having high mcmmo level and its realy hard to pvp with them. even i got the maximum mcmmo level and its still bad always need to change armours . so if u guys the staff can make the maximum mcmmo level less then 25k or make warp nomcmmo again that's should make the pvp more fun and more fear

thanks

Tbh it sounds good but i like the mcmmo its more fun and more harded to test ur pvp skills even tho its op no mcmmo would bring in alot of people with pots becuase with pots and mcmmo u can 4 shot people wink wink i did it 60 times but just keep it the way u people want it and if ur a pvper then u pvp alot if ur a base builder then u have low mcmmo and if ur both then u should have maxed but lets get to the point its good and all but alot of people like mcmmo to quick drop hackers but do what Blang said Move this to suggestions

Swasam321

I agree with BigShow. So many ppl have a bad attitude and manage to beat better players becuz of their mcmmo.

Swasam321

But it doesn't matter to me anymore.. i got false banned and they are not unbanning me..

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
BIGSHOW WHY IS UR ENGLISH NOOB
LMAO.

Well.
Hello my nickname is BigShow_
Haii BigShow_..

As far as i know warp nomcmmo was removed because hackers where unbeatable in it. And since Op-Factions hasn't gotten any anticheat plugins right now since it causes lagg it would not be added back either.
As soon as they fix the whole Not-having-a-anticheat-plugin thingy this would be a good idea tho 1+
#BringBackWarpNoMcMMo

i say -1 becuase im ip banned and its so dumb why have mcmmo and nonmcmmo its dumb if u have a mcmmo plugin then recode a plugin for a nomcmmo warp but still have mcmmo but idc since im ip-ban on "4 banned accounts" witch is a lie and i gess they don't care for there players if u a brothers that play mc but any way NoMcmmo is bad becuase there is 99% hackers in op facs alone and if u bring nomcmmo back u will die even faster becuase of speed strg and haste pots and with hackers having the abilty to change there speed swing is like 2 shoting someone in cosmic pvp in full 9 totaly didn hapen to me

GimmaYT

They should bring it back now because of the new anticheat (PAC) it's pretty good.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Sounds great.
While I personally wasn't playing here when /warp nomcmmo was here on OP Facs I think having an arena where mcmmo is allowed and a arena where it isn't is pretty sweet...

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.