Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

We Need To Make The Server 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterProof[YT]

We Need To Make Pika Server on 1.9 to get many players it will be more fun add minigames add combat items on pvp server New Spawn New Spawn On Minigames new map on eggwars new map on survival we should improve our Server to make it Fun See So Few Players beacuse its not updated to 1.9 i know it will be not good if shield were added in eggwars but its fun new op item on eggwars shield
#LetsImproveThisPikaServer
To:All

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
this thread already existed. you dont know what you are talking about or what it requires. k goodbye

Draegoner

Veteran
I really dont see what 1.9 would achieve. Half the points youve listed can be done in 1.8. and someone said earlier theres an issue with plugins being broken for 1.9, so at the very least we need to wait for them to be updated.
Theres also a massive divide in the minecrfat community about how they feel about the new (1.9)combat mechanics and the old ones.
Its a massive step to changing them.
Safest route would probably be to add another server with thenew mechanics once plugins are updated. But more servers are expensive, more servers= less players on each server overall since everyone is playing in different places.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Again i saw the title and this is on your opinion.. ALOT and i mean ALOT of people hate 1.9 even me. But still we don't need 1.9 there are other servers that have 1.9. Its optional not like its needed.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
This idea wont work out for now.
1.9 will ruin pretty much everything based on PvP.
Pika will lose most of it's players.

Most of all I'm worried now that 1.9 is out...
I hope they go back the old path but knowing microsoft...
Minecraft might be on it's way to be dead.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yep.... and still after having the community telling them to rethink 1.9 they still do nothing.

Opticlulz

Veteran
Lol what is 1.9. Where im from, we call 1.9 the banishment of pvp...

MouraThat

Veteran
1.9 is the staff's decision at the end of the day
The topic is very debatable and the views are extremly mixed
Eg. a pvp player and a survival player will mainly have very different views
its a pointless thread there are to many of these/.

Status
Not open for further replies.