Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We need a Bedwars update!

Rehan_2012

Hey thank u for taking time to read this! As you know pika network is really famous for Bedwars.. But i really think there is a lack of maps,it would be so cool if u guys added new maps..this is not only my request but also the request of many people..so hopin u guys will update bedwars : D! Pika Network is my most favourite server!! pls consider my request! Once again Thank u for reading :> and yea also it would be nice if u guys added bridge eggs. pop up towers and invis pots if u like!

Last edited:

A4As

Pika Lover
For me its fine cuz i love the current maps cuz why not

Shralion

Epic Pika
Hey thank u for taking time to read this! As you know pika network is really famous for Bedwars.. But i really think there is a lack of maps,it would be so cool if u guys added new maps..this is not only my request but also the request of many people..so hopin u guys will update bedwars : D! Pika Network is my most favourite server!! pls consider my request! Once again Thank u for reading :> and yea also it would be nice if u guys added bridge eggs. pop up towers and invis pots if u like!
These suggestions have already been denied so no use. An update would be cool tho, i wonder what they'll add 👀

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
This has been denied already... But at least isn´t "add invisible potions".

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
i strongly agree with the the part " add new maps "

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
Hey there,

I agree but this is not the place to suggest you can suggest it may accept you never know you can suggest it here

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hey there,

I agree but this is not the place to suggest you can suggest it may accept you never know you can suggest it here
what ?? i don't think you can suggest updates, if you want new maps create them and then suggest, anything on hypixel will not be added