Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We Have To Take Actions!

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

AkiSun

Banned
Greetings everyone! My name is noob__121212, also known as kattbilden and Tierone. I want to raise awareness about a concerning issue in Pika Network's Survival gamemode.

Lately, I have noticed that the staff are falsely banning 5-10 players every day for duping, when in reality, these players only possessed duped items. Additionally, the moderation in Survival has been lacking, with bug fixes taking up to a month to address, sometimes even longer.

Survival has always been a neglected gamemode, with staff resetting it once a year, which ultimately leads to boredom. It's time for us as players to take action. If we stop playing Survival and voice our concerns, we can push the staff to realize our problems. If they fail to address them, we may have to consider the possibility of Survival being removed from the network.(and we get our Donations back in form of Pika gold)

I have been playing Pika Survival since 2019, and it breaks my heart to see such a lack of attention towards it. Let's unite and make our voices heard! Remember, only we as players can make a difference in this matter.

TIMRIDER

Pika Lover
Greetings everyone! My name is noob__121212, also known as kattbilden and Tierone. I want to raise awareness about a concerning issue in Pika Network's Survival gamemode.

Lately, I have noticed that the staff are falsely banning 5-10 players every day for duping, when in reality, these players only possessed duped items. Additionally, the moderation in Survival has been lacking, with bug fixes taking up to a month to address, sometimes even longer.

Survival has always been a neglected gamemode, with staff resetting it once a year, which ultimately leads to boredom. It's time for us as players to take action. If we stop playing Survival and voice our concerns, we can push the staff to realize our problems. If they fail to address them, we may have to consider the possibility of Survival being removed from the network.(and we get our Donations back in form of Pika gold)

I have been playing Pika Survival since 2019, and it breaks my heart to see such a lack of attention towards it. Let's unite and make our voices heard! Remember, only we as players can make a difference in this matter.
They don't banned falsely probably they saw u having dupe stuff in ur pv or inv or In Ur base so + staff has banned right players

anyname

Pika Lover
They don't banned falsely probably they saw u having dupe stuff in ur pv or inv or In Ur base so + staff has banned right players
Tim hes actually right, earlier this ssn they had a travelling merchant who was selling stacked totems and then when players bought them they got banned for it when it was literally the devs fault for making it that way, they banned a bunch of innocent players just for having duped items that were spread around the whole server and no one could know either way if they were duped or not, a lot of what noob is saying is true, i wont go into detail in this post but a lot of what he says is true

Lucky_

Legendary Pika

Agree 💯
But why with akisun account;-;

TIMRIDER

Pika Lover
Tim hes actually right, earlier this ssn they had a travelling merchant who was selling stacked totems and then when players bought them they got banned for it when it was literally the devs fault for making it that way, they banned a bunch of innocent players just for having duped items that were spread around the whole server and no one could know either way if they were duped or not, a lot of what noob is saying is true, i wont go into detail in this post but a lot of what he says is true
Ok

_Nikki99

Staff Member
You can't always get what you want sadly- not everyone can be online on every gamemode.

Also survival won't always be a perfect gamemode, same with every gamemode on PikaNetwork.

AliZCool

Pika Lover

fax

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is just toxic , all the survival archives are filled with hate for staff that's because it is inevitable when the staff bans innocent players but... Staff needs to stop dupers and gamebreakers.

Why even play this mode when you have a lingering threat of getting perm banned every time you log in . It doesn't matter if someone drops a illegal item to you when you are afk (the 1000iq staff members ban them asap ) .

The reality is that Pikanetwork Doesn't care

Its not today but it's been same for soo long , this is spreading hate to everyone. Just because less players play survival (compared to other modes) they just don't give a **** .

Nothing can be done 👍 Just move on.

anyname

Pika Lover
This is just toxic , all the survival archives are filled with hate for staff that's because it is inevitable when the staff bans innocent players but... Staff needs to stop dupers and gamebreakers.

Why even play this mode when you have a lingering threat of getting perm banned every time you log in . It doesn't matter if someone drops a illegal item to you when you are afk (the 1000iq staff members ban them asap ) .

The reality is that Pikanetwork Doesn't care

Its not today but it's been same for soo long , this is spreading hate to everyone. Just because less players play survival (compared to other modes) they just don't give a **** .

Nothing can be done 👍 Just move on.
this is pretty much 100% true, well said sir, they dont care one bit what happens to survival, its obvious survival isnt in their future plans for pika

anyname

Pika Lover
this is pretty much 100% true, well said sir, they dont care one bit what happens to survival, its obvious survival isnt in their future plans for pika
i dont think they are doing a bad job, i just literally think that no staff or devs or owners care what happens to survival and they dont care how bad or dysfunctional the game mode is, its a matter of priorities, and theres are elsewhere, their goal for this season is not and has never been to make survival functional and playable, i wish it was, but that just isnt true

Last edited:

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
You can't always get what you want sadly- not everyone can be online on every gamemode.

Also survival won't always be a perfect gamemode, same with every gamemode on PikaNetwork.
ayo very helpful trash talking here
"not perfect"?
more like
"not cared about, and dysfunctional"
L

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
i dont think they are doing a bad job, i just literally think that no staff or devs or owners care what happens to survival and they dont care how bad or dysfunctional the game mode is, its a matter of priorities, and theres are elsewhere, their goal for this season is not and has never been to make survival functional and playable, i wish it was, but that just isnt true
Bro just buy Whole Pika network and Fix everything!!!!

BBOTAA

Damn i bought a bunch of totems from the merchant when it came around thinking it was a good deal, to sell them later. Glad, i stopped playing and log in like once a week. Otherwise i could have caught another false ban lol I need to log and trash them all.

On another note it's sad to see survival this way, it literally doesn't make sense. Every new ssn survival actually gets amazing numbers and has a hardcore player base that always comes back and spend like crazy.
But somehow, someway, half of the things get broken, and duppers always come with their dirty feet spreading trash around.
A sad sight in one of the game modes that has a tight community and is the least toxic. And for me that has always been what i played.

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Damn i bought a bunch of totems from the merchant when it came around thinking it was a good deal, to sell them later. Glad, i stopped playing and log in like once a week. Otherwise i could have caught another false ban lol I need to log and trash them all.

On another note it's sad to see survival this way, it literally doesn't make sense. Every new ssn survival actually gets amazing numbers and has a hardcore player base that always comes back and spend like crazy.
But somehow, someway, half of the things get broken, and duppers always come with their dirty feet spreading trash around.
A sad sight in one of the game modes that has a tight community and is the least toxic. And for me that has always been what i played.
Bro no need to trash them just unstack them,
Stack of totem are illegal but normal are allowed

TERTO

Epic Pika
oh god cant belive they banned people for that. well survival is gonna die.. i quit anyways

Fr

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
You guys are right, like when they will solve all problems in survival, they false banned me today for ***ual content litreally.
When they will reset survival and put some attention onto it. Pika don't cares, once survival was actually playable but now its unplayable because of this network that doesn't know - Survival is a classic gamemode of Minecraft.
Everyone is least toxic here and it is fun to play too.
But when will it reset? I think so in 2024

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Huh