Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Water fix + Aqua affinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Water fix + Aqua affinity

Detailed description:
Adding aqua affinity on helmet makes player break blocks way faster while he's in the water. That makes water useful and worth its price in PikaNetwork bedwars. In my opinion water bucket is expensive, 1 emerald and all you can do is to take no fall damage when you clutch with it and block tnt which costs 4 golden ingots. I'd recommend to make it cost 5 or 6 gold and let bucket disappear after player places water.

Reason(s):
As I've mentioned, water is expensive and you can do only 2 things with it. If you make it cost less and allowing players to place it only once, water in bedwars will make way more sense.

Adding aqua affinity 1 on players helmet makes them break blocks faster while they're in water which will be so useful for people with strategies.

Example(s):
Water should cost 6 golden ingots in doubles and solo bedwars and 4 golden ingots in triples bedwars.

Last edited:

Panas

Banned
+1 I guess water update should be added as i am not going to collect emeralds to prevent a tnt from breaking my bed. And in situations like tournaments and winstreaks then it will be really useful.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]

Good evening,

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Zxga,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.