Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Water bucket price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Username:
Skq1er​

Suggestion:
Water bucket price​

Detailed description:
The water bucket price should be reduced to 3 gold rather than 1 emerald​

Reason(s):
Water buckets are currently overpriced and they'll be used more often if the price is reduced to 3 gold​

-1 cuz skywars is better than bedwars and bedwars sucks therefore -1 downvoted and staff do not add this cuz bedwars sucks

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Current prices are balanced, plus infinite water is a thing.
It's also copying another server and its op.

Bene_e

-1 cuz skywars is better than bedwars and bedwars sucks therefore -1 downvoted and staff do not add this cuz bedwars sucks
-1 for what? you're voting on a gamemode than you don't even play? if you like skywars more then why the hell are you spitting your irrelevant opinion here on this suggestion?? im genuinely curious

anyways I agree, it's not that of an item to be overpriced. isn't really powerfull/usefull afterall so 3 gold would he a fair reasonable price for it

-1 for what? you're voting on a gamemode than you don't even play? if you like skywars more then why the hell are you spitting your irrelevant opinion here on this suggestion?? im genuinely curious

anyways I agree, it's not that of an item to be overpriced. isn't really powerfull/usefull afterall so 3 gold would he a fair reasonable price for it
cuz i dont play bedwars so idc if its gets added or not but just the thought that you want this suggestion makes me not want to like this suggestion so downvoted again ima tell my brother to downvote this suggestion too so staff dont implement this pls

OP
OP
Skq1er

Skq1er

Great Reporter
cuz i dont play bedwars so idc if its gets added or not but just the thought that you want this suggestion makes me not want to like this suggestion so downvoted again ima tell my brother to downvote this suggestion too so staff dont implement this pls
hey bro, i just wanted to say this, cry more :cry:

Bene_e

if you don't care then why are you here LOOL? and giving your voice? also lmfao what you're doing well get you punished not me 😭🙏 anyways just so i don't go offtopic, opinions are opinions 👍some are irrelevant tho

if you don't care then why are you here LOOL? and giving your voice? also lmfao what you're doing well get you punished not me 😭🙏 anyways just so i don't go offtopic, opinions are opinions 👍some are irrelevant tho
Like I said from the beginning I don't want this suggestion implemented, hence why I downvoted this suggestion.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Skq1er,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There won't be any changes regarding this.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.