Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

vSyndrome has returned

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
vSyndrome has returned to the Pika Network world, I am only here for one reason however, to win that KAROKE shit take the money and then leave for another year, if you want to take part in the next karaoke event just stop what your doing and think, you are not going to beat me, you are not going to beat the great vSyndrome, many of you will not know who I am but those of you that do know of my musical ability’s, I’m as fluent musically as Jon Jones with a trombone, don’t even try to beat me, it’s just pointless, so give me song suggestions right now, I might also start playing pika again, but mmextreame would probably just false ban me for the 1833739 time. All love to him tho id ban me tbh I’m a different breed when it comes to pvp. but 3 the gang fam 3SJ 3HAMZAQUAZI 3NUGS 3RUSTY 3ETHO 3STEVE

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Are you skunked, you joined forums on Tuesday and you are here telling someone who was staff the rules, please just shut up you sound like a beg
I originally played Pika-Network on year 2016. What about you? 2018? Cool

Disaalt

The Pika
I originally played Pika-Network on year 2016. What about you? 2018? Cool
Just go to off topic and click on some threads. People swearing. Reported and got denied. ?????
Also got any proof you played pika in 2016? Who said that when someone created their account in 2018 means that they didn't play pika in 2016? I played Pika when I was 9 and I only created my account 1 yr ago.