Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VPN appeal

NightEagle97

I would like to get VPN verified or whatever that thing is called bcz i cant cope with the amount of lag i face everyday. I really enjoy this server and switched to PIKA from JARTEX only bcz of good maps and stuff and ended up becoming a pika main. i would like to continue to play on pika network as my main bedwars server with my frnds BUT THIS LAG WONT LEMME ;-;
pls lemme use VPN ;-;

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
I would like to get VPN verified or whatever that thing is called bcz i cant cope with the amount of lag i face everyday. I really enjoy this server and switched to PIKA from JARTEX only bcz of good maps and stuff and ended up becoming a pika main. i would like to continue to play on pika network as my main bedwars server with my frnds BUT THIS LAG WONT LEMME ;-;
pls lemme use VPN ;-;
Hey there I understand that pika lagg so badly and I also got vpn permission after 1 month from date of posting thread. I have some questions-
  • Which country you live in?
  • You got a wifi?
  • And what is the year of manufacture of your pc/laptop?

OP
OP
NightEagle97

NightEagle97

Hey there I understand that pika lagg so badly and I also got vpn permission after 1 month from date of posting thread. I have some questions-
  • You got a wifi?
hi there.. ikrr its so badd ;-;
am from india
yes i do i get 100+ MBPS download and upload speed
the pc is old but i use a wifi dongle from tp link that i bought around an year ago.. i get stable 160 ms on jartex now but pika ping is still bad idk why or how

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
hi there.. ikrr its so badd ;-;
am from india
yes i do i get 100+ MBPS download and upload speed
the pc is old but i use a wifi dongle from tp link that i bought around an year ago.. i get stable 160 ms on jartex now but pika ping is still bad idk why or how
Ok the pc is old maybe due to old version of network adapter, this can cause ping issue. Do the following things:-
  • Open cmd (adminstrator) and type ipconfig /flushdns
  • Change the dns server to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.8 (Google) or 1.1.1.1, 1.1.0.1 (Cloudfare)
  • Try these proxy servers
  • Code:
    proxy001.pikasys.net
    proxy002.pikasys.net
    proxy003.pikasys.net
  • Which OS you use?
  • Run this file as an administrator

Last edited:

BEATTHEBOX

• You got a wifi?
wait wat vpn do u use?

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Ok the pc is old maybe due to old version of network adapter, this can cause ping issue. Do the following things:-
  • Open cmd (adminstrator) and type ipconfig /flushdns
  • Change the dns server to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.8 (Google) or 1.1.1.1, 1.1.0.1 (Cloudfare)
  • Try these proxy servers
  • Code:
    proxy001.pikasys.net
    proxy002.pikasys.net
    proxy003.pikasys.net
  • Which OS you use?
  • Run this file as an administrator
Question, did you code that bat file?