Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Voting problems

Portiern

Hellow !! , this is reporting voting system failure, after I successfully vote from my web browser i am not receiving any keys on a survival server only, while still receiving them on other servers, so its only a survival problem, IGN: Portiern..please help me out

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
that is a bug it happens to me almost everytime i vote 5 times and on kit pvp or opprison i only get 4 votes they will most probably fix it,but you can make a bug report so it can be a little faster here:https://pika-network.net/bug-report/

M

MiracleWolf

Hellow !! , this is reporting voting system failure, after I successfully vote from my web browser i am not receiving any keys on a survival server only, while still receiving them on other servers, so its only a survival problem, IGN: Portiern..please help me out
make sure to go to spawn when you finish voting btw they appear in ur inv there

OP
OP
Portiern

Portiern

Even at spawn, I can't find em on my inv, there was a time when I thought so and warped to crates in hope that they would appear but I never found them .. I was playing today after voting, I received key in Skyblock and Factions but not in survival

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
Even at spawn, I can't find em on my inv, there was a time when I thought so and warped to crates in hope that they would appear but I never found them .. I was playing today after voting, I received key in Skyblock and Factions but not in survival
maybe ur inventory was full and they fell on the ground

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
glad you reported it ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ