K KILINGMASTER69 Member Joined Mar 8, 2022 Messages 18 Points 1 Mar 8, 2022 #1 Hey I will take your OPprison vote keys and i will give you same ammount of kitpvp vote keys after
Sadra3445 Banned Joined Sep 28, 2021 Messages 354 Points 43 IGN sadra3445 Mar 9, 2022 #2 Its good but I never trade because I got scammed from very person.
OP OP K KILINGMASTER69 Member Joined Mar 8, 2022 Messages 18 Points 1 Mar 9, 2022 #3 Sadra3445 said: Its good but I never trade because I got scammed from very person. Click to expand... if you change your mind leet me know i have 79 in total Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
Sadra3445 said: Its good but I never trade because I got scammed from very person. Click to expand... if you change your mind leet me know i have 79 in total
Sh4r1m Legendary Pika Joined Feb 14, 2022 Messages 404 Points 63 IGN Sh4r1m Mar 23, 2022 #4 KILINGMASTER69 said: Hey I will take your OPprison vote keys and i will give you same ammount of kitpvp vote keys after Click to expand... I'll give you 2 stacks and gift me a rank.
KILINGMASTER69 said: Hey I will take your OPprison vote keys and i will give you same ammount of kitpvp vote keys after Click to expand... I'll give you 2 stacks and gift me a rank.
Sh4r1m Legendary Pika Joined Feb 14, 2022 Messages 404 Points 63 IGN Sh4r1m May 26, 2022 #5 Ok deal, give me your keys, then I give you 79 of my OPPrison keys