Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Hello, I don't know where to post this, so I will post it here (If someone would tell me where i need to post this sort of stuff, please tell me, would really appreciate it <3).

So today I voted on Kit-PvP and i received my XP-Bottles and diamonds, but not my vote keys. I recorded it after I've seen i haven't received them. Here is the video:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hello, I don't know where to post this, so I will post it here (If someone would tell me where i need to post this sort of stuff, please tell me, would really appreciate it <3).

So today I voted on Kit-PvP and i received my XP-Bottles and diamonds, but not my vote keys. I recorded it after I've seen i haven't received them. Here is the video:

Hey,

I'm not sure, but in some servers you don't get the voting keys from voting anymore. I think in kit-pvp however you do still get them, so make a bug report here https://pika-network.net/applicationform/25/form

I'm not that sure though since I don't always play, so you could also wait with making a bug report till a staff member replies.

Regards,
Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.