Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote crates broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
Okay so I am not for sure if it is only me or everyone else too but when I get a vote crate it does not let me access the vote crate box at spawn. It says it I do not have permission to open the box. If someone could look into it I would appreciate it a lot. Also I am not quite for sure if you were informed about the gang issue. Someone has a gang that's level 4 and only a max of 3 members. The normal of this is 5 members. I'm sorry if someone was already working on it, I don't mean to be pushy I just want to make sure all flaws in the Pika system are resolved. Thank you for your time to read this.

~Gold001

Have a great day!

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
yes they are broken thanks for making a thread about it, staff is already working on this. but is seems more like a bug wich is home in the bug report section ;)

zachnorcally18

Cagaming02 it is StrafeeeeGod and guess what.... I got banned for "kill aura" when i was chasing this kid........ watch out because they ban you for every little bullshit and did not even request to SS me so they are trash

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Cagaming02 it is StrafeeeeGod and guess what.... I got banned for "kill aura" when i was chasing this kid........ watch out because they ban you for every little bullshit and did not even request to SS me so they are trash
o i got screenshared twice in 2 days so i know how it works ;)

boiQMM

Epic Pika
We do not ban for bull shit, only ban when we are sure the player is hacking. And if a player is suspicious, we screenshare him to be sure he is not hacking and if he is, we ban him.

zachnorcally18

Guess what i did not get screenshared either and i was not even haking.... he said on my ban appeal...." you were taking" denied......

Status
Not open for further replies.