Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Very disappointed

jahrazd

I havent gotten a reply to help me with my issue. Its been a week. Extremely disappointed at your service.

OP
OP
J

jahrazd

No I cannot access this post
a moderator responded to it 6 days ago, since then nothing else, you might not be able to access it because its a report or something, how do i make u access it, or maybe send u something throught discord, I know one of the admins could access it cuz this isnt my first time asking for help.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
a moderator responded to it 6 days ago, since then nothing else, you might not be able to access it because its a report or something, how do i make u access it, or maybe send u something throught discord, I know one of the admins could access it cuz this isnt my first time asking for help.
Can you send the SS of the thread here or maybe share the evidence and problem maybe I can help you with that.

@jahrazd

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jahrazd

First You should make a big report ,
Contact a staff through personal DM on discord and ask them , or ask any online staff.

In this case the server is glitched and there must be some error.
already made a big report, and when i contacted an admin i told him here you go, he said find a way to attach files, i did, i told him there u go and still no response

OP
OP
J

jahrazd

First You should make a big report ,
Contact a staff through personal DM on discord and ask them , or ask any online staff.

In this case the server is glitched and there must be some error.
but thank u anyways u are amazing and deserve to be part of staff tbh

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
but thank u anyways u are amazing and deserve to be part of staff tbh
The reason for not being able to open that link is because it's a personal ticket which normal members aren't able to access and as far this bug is concerned you can report it with proper evidence Here