Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Uses For Coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
Uses For Coins.

Detailed description:
Some uses for coins on BedWars:
Cages - You can buy a custom cage, price by rarity.
Trails - A trail that you can unlock with coins.
Kits - We need 2 types of kits: 1 - Donators. 2 - Kit that you cn unlock with coins.
Win Dance - When you win a match, you can buy a dance or something similar. Just to show off :p
Special Abilities - Not much to say, the best way to explain it is to give an example: Having 3 seconds of speed or regeneration after getting a kill.
Kill Effect - When you kill someone, there is an effect like fireworks, or blood that you can unlock with coins.

Just another Mini - Suggestion - LEADERBOARD! - That can change weekly and #1 can win some coins!.

Reason(s):
I know we all have seen the amout of suggestions about this topic but I think that this one is a bit different then the rest. WE NEED A CHANGE!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yes I know that. New players will call it unfair because more experienced players get better kits because they have more coins unless you separate the new players from experienced ones or make it a new gamemode
agreed

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yes I know that. New players will call it unfair because more experienced players get better kits because they have more coins unless you separate the new players from experienced ones or make it a new gamemode
not after the "unless" part tho, agreed about the first part

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
Omg I can’t with you people.
Tell me how about SkyBlock? Factions? These are the P2W game modes, that more passed experience players will win 100%. I am not talking about OP - Kits just a few tools or a cool item that make the game more interesting and will not give others an unfair advantage (EVERY SERVER DOES THAT).

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
terrythedog thinks donator kit is a mistake, that's all..
What I am trying to explain is that the items donators will get will be at the same lvl as the other kits, but I think it’s nice to see some ranks who can /nick or can have a special lvl color // chat color.
The items will cost coins but only donators can buy them. This thing won’t give them an unfair advantage because it’s at the same lvl as the regular kits, just different.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Tell me how about SkyBlock? Factions? These are the P2W game modes, that more passed experience players will win 100%. I am not talking about OP - Kits just a few tools or a cool item that make the game more interesting and will not give others an unfair advantage (EVERY SERVER DOES THAT).
They paid for it, they got the advantages, can't deny that. Well, don't you remember old bedwars's kit when it gave you like EPearl and Obsidian right at the start? He might be complaining about that OP kit and should be NERF down.
Like everyone should have the starter kit just like before, 16 woods, seem fair of an deal.
Donator kits should not be more than starter blocks - breaking tools.

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
They paid for it, they got the advantages, can't deny that. Well, don't you remember old bedwars's kit when it gave you like EPearl and Obsidian right at the start? He might be complaining about that OP kit and should be NERF down.
Like everyone should have the starter kit just like before, 16 woods, seem fair of an deal.
Donator kits should not be more than starter blocks - breaking tools.
Omg I said it like 29292 million times

Luppeeyz

Banned
What I am trying to explain is that the items donators will get will be at the same lvl as the other kits, but I think it’s nice to see some ranks who can /nick or can have a special lvl color // chat color.
The items will cost coins but only donators can buy them. This thing won’t give them an unfair advantage because it’s at the same lvl as the regular kits, just different.
So the items will be balanced? You mentioned that kit's items would be the same lvl as others kit but you also included that only donators could get them
If the kits are not different then why should only the donators have the power to get them?
I don't really get what you mean by "same lvl as the regular kits, just different"
The difference here is ?
Only donators could get them? The items that gave you? The cost of kits?
Imagine someone who can't even afford a regular kit (not starter cause none mentioned it) and have to face people with kit, hmmm
I once thought your idea was
Regular kit: stone sword (5 Attack damage) - everyone could buy
Donator kit: iron sword (also 5 attack damage but look like 6 to others - modified by NBT tags) - only for donator. Should be balanced and the kits won't get any hates just the iron look not the attack damage :)

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
So the items will be balanced? You mentioned that kit's items would be the same lvl as others kit but you also included that only donators could get them
If the kits are not different then why should only the donators have the power to get them?
I don't really get what you mean by "same lvl as the regular kits, just different"
The difference here is ?
Only donators could get them? The items that gave you? The cost of kits?
Imagine someone who can't even afford a regular kit (not starter cause none mentioned it) and have to face people with kit, hmmm
I once thought your idea was
Regular kit: stone sword (5 Attack damage) - everyone could buy
Donator kit: iron sword (also 5 attack damage but look like 6 to others - modified by NBT tags) - only for donator. Should be balanced and the kits won't get any hates just the iron look not the attack damage :)
I am such in a bruh moment rn.
I think that ranks should be added to bedwars and with some donator ranks there will be some kits which not - donators cannot obtain them.
The kits will not be OP to make it simple. If someone can not afford a regular kit that’s his problem because you get coins just for playing and extra coins for each kill / win. Wanna get coins? JUST PLAY.

JerryMine

The Pika
just as long as th5 donator kit do5sn't giv5 you a full diamond armour lik5 how battl5asya did, thats all...

just mak5 it as w5ak as possibl5

JerryMine

The Pika
*awful examples from hypixel*

hold right click with wooden sword and you can launch youself at that direction. This kit is very cheap just around 500k coins!

T

Terrythedog

dude, make it a separate gamemode, as long as it is a slight advantage people will complain. Sky block no one gives a cr4p if you have an advantage because ITS SKYBLOCK. Also no, not every server does that. Jartex doesn’t, blocksMC doesn’t. Please tell me which server does that and I will see. As long as it is an advantage ( slightly faster rushes, faster defence against rushes) it is unfair. Do you see now? Yes maybe the kits could be another thing if we don’t place the new players against the ones with kits etc. But cosmetics is fineee

T

Terrythedog

Factions? Well, the whole gamemode is based around building bases, and there is no win in factions as they can just restart the faction. Also yes it is p2w why do you want more p2w gamemodes. Please think about this.
Someone gets hit. It’s not fine to keep hitting him and when someone says no you talk about how someone else hit him.
Just because one gamemode is p2w doesn’t justify making the rest p2w.

T

Terrythedog

*awful examples from hypixel*

hold right click with wooden sword and you can launch youself at that direction. This kit is very cheap just around 500k coins!
Isn’t that just another gamemode? I haven’t played on hypixel before though.

JerryMine

The Pika
Factions? Well, the whole gamemode is based around building bases, and there is no win in factions as they can just restart the faction. Also yes it is p2w why do you want more p2w gamemodes. Please think about this.
Someone gets hit. It’s not fine to keep hitting him and when someone says no you talk about how someone else hit him.
Just because one gamemode is p2w doesn’t justify making the rest p2w.
Actually he means to just get kits to have fun and make it more interesting... not paying to win... Ofcourse donator kits are a perms so people could donate the server

My creative thoughts made myself kits! Wow!

Snowball Machine
- generates/gives snowball for you after every 60 seconds, If the snowballs hit a player, applies Slower Movement for 3 seconds

Vampire
- If you kill a player, restores 30% hearts and applies Regeneration for 3 seconds.

Ok Boomer
- Reduce damage taken by Fireballs and TNT. When hit by Fireballs or TNT, the next falling damage is reduced by 100%, but in return, increases the knockback of Fireballs and TNT.

Blacksmith
- gets you 4 diamonds at the start of the game

Fighter
- Instead of respawning with a wooden sword, You get a stone sword!

Toolsmith
- The tools you bought from the store will be permanent and kept in your inventory.

Of course I know these kits are all powerful, But that is just my imagination. Feel free to throw me anything you want.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Actually he means to just get kits to have fun and make it more interesting... not paying to win... Ofcourse donator kits are a perms so people could donate the server

Snowball Machine
- generates/gives snowball for you after every 60 seconds, If the snowballs hit a player, applies Slower Movement for 3 seconds

Vampire
- If you kill a player, restores 30% hearts and applies Regeneration for 3 seconds.

Ok Boomer
- Reduce damage taken by Fireballs and TNT. When hit by Fireballs or TNT, the next falling damage is reduced by 100%, but in return, increases the knockback of Fireballs and TNT.

Blacksmith

Fighter

Toolsmith
- The tools you bought from the store will be permanent and kept in your inventory.

Of course I know these kits are all powerful, But that is just my imagination. Feel free to throw me anything you want.
:coffee: ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

T

Terrythedog

Snowball Machine

Vampire

Ok Boomer

Blacksmith

Fighter

Toolsmith

Snowball, no, or make the cool down longer
Vampire, no
Ok boomer. I guess ok
Blacksmith, too op, you can get instant sharp,
Fighter, no
Toolsmith, this is basically every other server, you respawn one tier lower than the tolls you get. Yes.

JerryMine

The Pika
More awkward kits incoming from my brain sells and I acn't stop them!

Sniper
- Your arrows will ignore gravity and flies at the direction you shoot.

MVP
- Gives you a fishing rod instead of a wooden sword!

Assasin
- When you sneak for 3 seconds, you get invisible for 10 seconds. Reduced Attack. Reduced Defense during Invisible.

Cupid
- If you shoots at a teammate, they will recover 3 HP!

Thief
- Punching someone will have a chance to steal what they are holding.

Tamer
- You will have a few pets in the game with you!
2 wolf spawn egg - Protects you from the enemies! If you are under attack, these spawn eggs will spawn themselves and attack the others! Sadly, they will dissapear if you die. When they die, they will leave a lingering effect of blindness.

1 cat spawn egg - Stays at a place and benefits you.
If near a diamond / emerald generator, they will automatically collect resources and put them into your ender chest.
If near a forge, transfer the forge's supply to your ender chest.
If near your team's forge, Increases the spawn rate of iron and gold.

1 bat spawn egg - Prevents an attack that causes death. This bat will spawn itself when you are going to die.
If you are getting killed by players, effects you like the totem of undying.
If you falls into the void, sends you back to your base.
If you spawn the bat, it will protect anyone in your team from dying.

Spartan
- If many enemies are encountered near you in 1 chunk, gives you the effect of Strength I.

Debuffer
- Starts the game with some debuff potions. These potions will be kept in your inventory until you use them.

Blindness Potions (10 Secs)
- Cause blindness, Nausea and Weaken.

Speed Reduction Potion (30 Secs)
- Reduce your enemy speed.

Armor Breaker (10 Secs)
- Reduce the enemy's armor protection. Increases the effectiveness by armor level.
Leather armor: -5%
Chainmail armor: -50%
Iron armor: -10%
Diamond armor: -20%

T

Terrythedog

More awkward kits incoming from my brain sells and I acn't stop them!

Sniper
- Your arrows will ignore gravity and flies at the direction you shoot.

MVP
- Gives you a fishing rod instead of a wooden sword!

Assasin
- When you sneak for 3 seconds, you get invisible for 10 seconds. Reduced Attack. Reduced Defense during Invisible.

Cupid
- If you shoots at a teammate, they will recover 3 HP!

Thief
- Punching someone will have a chance to steal what they are holding.

Tamer
- You will have a few pets in the game with you!
2 wolf spawn egg - Protects you from the enemies! If you are under attack, these spawn eggs will spawn themselves and attack the others! Sadly, they will dissapear if you die. When they die, they will leave a lingering effect of blindness.

1 cat spawn egg - Stays at a place and benefits you.
If near a diamond / emerald generator, they will automatically collect resources and put them into your ender chest.
If near a forge, transfer the forge's supply to your ender chest.
If near your team's forge, Increases the spawn rate of iron and gold.

1 bat spawn egg - Prevents an attack that causes death. This bat will spawn itself when you are going to die.
If you are getting killed by players, effects you like the totem of undying.
If you falls into the void, sends you back to your base.
If you spawn the bat, it will protect anyone in your team from dying.

Spartan
- If many enemies are encountered near you in 1 chunk, gives you the effect of Strength I.

Debuffer
- Starts the game with some debuff potions. These potions will be kept in your inventory until you use them.

Blindness Potions (10 Secs)
- Cause blindness, Nausea and Weaken.

Speed Reduction Potion (30 Secs)
- Reduce your enemy speed.

Armor Breaker (10 Secs)
- Reduce the enemy's armor protection. Increases the effectiveness by armor level.
Leather armor: -5%
Chainmail armor: -50%
Iron armor: -10%
Diamond armor: -20%
All of these are to OP except for MVP which is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.