Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Uses For Coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
Uses For Coins.

Detailed description:
Some uses for coins on BedWars:
Cages - You can buy a custom cage, price by rarity.
Trails - A trail that you can unlock with coins.
Kits - We need 2 types of kits: 1 - Donators. 2 - Kit that you cn unlock with coins.
Win Dance - When you win a match, you can buy a dance or something similar. Just to show off :p
Special Abilities - Not much to say, the best way to explain it is to give an example: Having 3 seconds of speed or regeneration after getting a kill.
Kill Effect - When you kill someone, there is an effect like fireworks, or blood that you can unlock with coins.

Just another Mini - Suggestion - LEADERBOARD! - That can change weekly and #1 can win some coins!.

Reason(s):
I know we all have seen the amout of suggestions about this topic but I think that this one is a bit different then the rest. WE NEED A CHANGE!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im neutral because i think kits might make it at least a little bit unfair, but ye they should add a usage for the coins

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
im neutral because i think kits might make it at least a little bit unfair, but ye they should add a usage for the coins
So you are not natural, just less like the kits suggestions.

T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Uses For Coins.

Detailed description:
Some uses for coins on BedWars:

Cages - You can buy a custom cage, price by rarity.

Trails - A trail that you can unlock with coins.

Kits - We need 2 types of kits: 1 - Donators. 2 - Kit that you cn unlock with coins.

Win Dance - When you win a match, you can buy a dance or something similar. Just to show off :p

Special Abilities - Not much to say, the best way to explain it is to give an example: Having 3 seconds of speed or regeneration after getting a kill.

Kill Effect - When you kill someone, there is an effect like fireworks, or blood that you can unlock with coins.

Just another Mini - Suggestion - LEADERBOARD! - That can change weekly and #1 can win some coins!.

Reason(s):
I know we all have seen the amout of suggestions about this topic but I think that this one is a bit different then the rest. WE NEED A CHANGE!
For all the cosmetic things +1
Advantages -1.
New players will die

Luppeeyz

Banned
For all the cosmetic things +1
Advantages -1.
New players will die
The advantages that given will not be 100% each times. Should be changed to ability such as reduce fall-damage, enderpearl's damage, fireball cooldown time,...

JerryMine

The Pika
sorry terrythedog but the server needs money so they need a pay2win system

T

Terrythedog

WDYMMM????

and WDYMMM?? HOW IS THAT A P2W? You can't buy the coins you need to earn them
Yes I know that. New players will call it unfair because more experienced players get better kits because they have more coins unless you separate the new players from experienced ones or make it a new gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.