Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Useless forum replies, something needs to be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Hello,
Lately, on this new forums, there is this player that have been replying useless/irrelevant replies since the old forums and he is doing it again here. This irritates me as it destroys many posts . For example, my thread of a YouTube question have got a useless reply saying '1K=Youtuber rank' when they didn't even read the thread. Also, this player have being posting usless things on the staff apps in the old forums. Why did I made this thread? Well, this player is annoying me and others as he is still replying with irrelevant things to the thread. I have already told him to stop doing it on old forums and he ignores and continues.
User: @hectowood
Also, he has a lot of bad ratings. Please staff, please tolerate these type of people

MouraThat

Veteran
Few
yes this person has been spamming the forums with really weird replies
and on the last forums on staff apps he'd right we need this and stuff like that
Well guess what i think he was Techno_Nico or at least he told me they were best friends
Now i see where this comes from

AbedKilani

Veteran
His replies were all like bzzz nice cool nice (and other weird stuff)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Like daantje said, dirkie already banned him from the forums since he also was spamming people with dislikes.

Destruct

Rare Pika
The punishment suitable for this player has been made, future incidents like this that occur will not be tolerated and will be given the proper punishment decided.

-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.