Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Use this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slendyy

Veteran
Please avoid creating a lot of threads with the same problem , i'm here creating this thread so you guys can report all the bugs you have to report.
Please do it here with the following format.

Bug:
Description:

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Bug: Lag back while flying
Desc: Test it out yourself, Anti-cheat plugin problem (fly fast)

ISunSource

Pika Lover
BUG: Disappearing RedStone
DESC.: well, i've noticed that all my redstone projects just stop working and when i went into the mechanics of each one of them i find missing redstone circuits idk what the problem but its really annoying espicially when you are a redstone engineer :3

Yoguan

Please avoid creating a lot of threads with the same problem , i'm here creating this thread so you guys can report all the bugs you have to report.
Please do it here with the following format.

Bug: my island bugged
Description:
Guys i was banned for around 5-6 mouths, i changed myself and i saw i am unbanned <3 so i started playing again. When i join Classic Skyblock server i saw something typed "Skyblock news: While you were Oflline...
1.island level is 2652" http://imgur.com/a/c9Nxu
when i did /is go it said that i dont have an island, then i created a new one, but everytime when i join in the server it showing me that :/
This is my island at the moment: http://imgur.com/a/Vt1M7

Cr4zy5ky_U

Bug: Nether portal teleports me under the ground
Description: Playing with a friend I wanted to go in the nether, so I created a portal and went into it. The problem is that the portal teleported us under the ground. Pls help us

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Yeah, redstone contraptions are really buggy and often randomly stop working and requires resetting the circuit so it will work properly again. They are also slower then usual minecraft but thats probably intended so the server wont lag as much.

StrinbergG3

Bug: Problems with Nether
Description: When I go to the nether, I'm immediately teleported to the lobby, not the time to go back to my island nor go to the spawn, I'm stuck in the nether. What do I do?

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Bug: Cant go nether in 1.7

Desc: When i trying to go nether in 1.7, i got kicked for no reason... Please fix it. or tell me why i cant go nether in 1.7

yoya

Epic Pika
we need /is ban because players are setting home in our islands in places they shouldn't, and they refuse to delete their sethome

Status
Not open for further replies.