Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Update the Rule - Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Minecraft Username
MouraThat

Suggestion:
Update the Rule - Discrimination

Detailed description:
I believe the rule 'Discrimination' should have harsher punishments , currently if you say the n-word in chat its just a warn (on 1st offense) and for me that's just wrong.

I'd like to suggest that 'Discrimination' has the same punishment tree as more serious chat offenses like (Encouraging suicide/Negative use of diseases) which would be :

1 Week IP-Ban

3 Weeks IP-Ban

Permanent IP-Ban

Reason(s):
Well in my opinion and others may feel differently saying discriminating stuff such as 'n-word' or 'burn the (insert religion)' is considerably more offensive than someone telling me to 'kill my self' or that I have 'insert disease'.

And yet the punishments for those offenses are significantly more , therefore in order to reflect the seriousness of discrimination I just believe the punishments need to be changed to that level.

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
thats... idk how to explain, but ur using the data wrong, yes the average age is closer to 10, Which in MY opinion, doesnt matter, as i said in the other reply, they are MATURE enough not to take those seriously. Its mostly about maturity tho, are the immature people here? yes ofc, but most are mature people
I just said it because there were 2 mentions, mrfatsojr and someone else that said smth like, "Don't treat pika like a bunch of 12 year olds," but pika is definitely a bunch of 12 year olds and younger.

Disaalt

The Pika
I think Thiemo & fatso both have a point but I cant decide what to vote..

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
I literally have never seen anyone ik ingame get offended when me, or anyone calls them nword, or gay, or American or etc

ive never seen Anyone get offended by those... you're right if we did this irl we might ve been in trouble, fyi, this is not real life, and we are not all 11 year old kids who get offended by every word someone speaks
So if I shout the 'N-Word' on social media it's ok? Remember it's the internet. Some people are sensitive when they see a word that is offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.