Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slendyy

Veteran
Hello , maybe some of you know me, i'm a old survival player and everything i'm coming here to ask about it's a decent survival and updated server where we can enjoy and care about like the old times.
Is it that hard to take some of your time and do it ? That's all i want and probably some of other players want too.

Last time i joined survival there wasn't even one donator left , only me and some other 4 or 5 players... All of our players left, i and some of you may remember Pika had around 150 if not 200 players playing survival 3/4 years ago and then it became obsolete.

We had a lot good suggestions around the community , survival server has been one of Pika-Network's oldest servers and usually always a fun place to be.

Last but not least , wish you guys could rework Survival by adding new stuff and make it enjoyable.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
I totally agree, I would like to see a new updated Survival server with different spawn, warps and new features added. I can tell for sure that Survival server isn't that popular right now because it is outdated with many bugs, lags and features that don't work.
I would like to see the Survival server come back to life again and make it as enjoyable as before or even better.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello , maybe some of you know me, i'm a old survival player and everything i'm coming here to ask about it's a decent survival and updated server where we can enjoy and care about like the old times.
Is it that hard to take some of your time and do it ? That's all i want and probably some of other players want too.

Last time i joined survival there wasn't even one donator left , only me and some other 4 or 5 players... All of our players left, i and some of you may remember Pika had around 150 if not 200 players playing survival 3/4 years ago and then it became obsolete.

We had a lot good suggestions around the community , survival server has been one of Pika-Network's oldest servers and usually always a fun place to be.

Last but not least , wish you guys could rework Survival by adding new stuff and make it enjoyable.
Survival, if Im not mistaken, was the first server Ive joined on pika, and Im certain it was the first mc server Ive really started working on something, made friends built water slides... Anyways, the old players, at least most of them wont come back, but a new community can start growing. Survival atm is very laggy so players cant properly enjoy it and so they wont stay there. Do what it is needed, even a reset but fix that so survival can start growing again and become what it used to, at least near to it.

Regards,
HyperRSmash

Cucloops

Veteran
Survival needs to be changed! We lost lots of players just because of current problems like lag, the server used to be alive before and I'm pretty sure after resetting is players will be back too!

D

Deleted member 430

As an old survival player I agree with Slendyy.
Survival has simple lost it's charm.

It can only be improved by fixing the plethora of bugs that plague players and, most importantly rebuilding trust between the player base and the server.
I have completely lost trust in this server.

Regards,
RazorBlaze11

[I don't have an mc meme image so pretend there is an image here. ALI A INTRO]

Pika player from 2014/2015 to now

Last edited by a moderator:

ruzyxo

Veteran
Here's a tip: When there is an official public announcements about survival reset, make a suggestion about the things you would like to see in the new survival. Owners will gladly like to look at suggestions about the new updating server.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
Well... I hope to get some feedback about it and of course turn that into a reality then , really missing these early days.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
The only reason I still take a look at the pika website every now and then is to see if survival is getting an update.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
The only reason I still take a look at the pika website every now and then is to see if survival is getting an update.
Wish we could have the same survival we had back then but updated to a newer version.

Glad to see a donator around at least.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
Well ,this will just fall throughout all of these threads and everything we will see it's events.

Survival will need to be in current mc versions 1.13 which is taking the lead, 1.8 survival is boring however there are premium servers which offers a decent survival experience,there's no need to +1 it anyway as this server ain't doing a jack sh*t and it's owners are focusing on jn,whatever i bet that if yoeri was managing the servers he would made it way toooooo better. Meh and they never take a look at suggestions

Men2

Pika Member
What if you were to have a survival server that hosts snapshots, if that's possible? If you could do it, maybe you could get more players from the new versions.

zquizle

Banned
Well ,this will just fall throughout all of these threads and everything we will see it's events.
We don't have any information/access to Server updates, so what should we do? Also +1 for an survival update.

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
It’s hard, to make updates, for survival becuase of survival being a mini game, that does not require that much plugins, makes it hard to add new stuff that the players would enjoy playing.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
It’s hard, to make updates, for survival becuase of survival being a mini game, that does not require that much plugins, makes it hard to add new stuff that the players would enjoy playing.
Well even when they do updates it seems like they have weird ideas about what would make survival fun, atleast that is if you still want to call it survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.