Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unmute IP

bbyyrr

Hello, so not long ago my brother is muted, but he is a mute IP, so I am also mute, I would like to be removed or at least stop us from muting ip and muting that my brother or me if it's me

Thank you . !

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hallo dear player, If you think you got false ban/mute or sth went wrong about your ban, you may make a Ban Appeal -->HERE<--, make sure be patient during the appeal, commenting on staff profile wont help the procedure become faster!

Good night,

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I have check your ban, seems that you haven't got ip mute, if your ign is (bbyyrr).
you should give the evidence on ->this<- page, hope i could help you!
Have a nice day on PikaNetwork

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
he said his brother got muted not his account
you should know that many player says OmG mY sIsTEr iS HacKiNg oN tHe SerVeR aNd I gOT Ip bAnNed!!!
that kind of thing, so i would check it if i could, if he is real than that is good, i will try to help him as he is a victim. If he is just lying then he wont get my F

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
BTW appreciate you are not lying to us. Hope you can get unmute!
Hello, so not long ago my brother is muted, but he is a mute IP, so I am also mute, I would like to be removed or at least stop us from muting ip and muting that my brother or me if it's me

Thank you . !

UpperGround

Great Reporter
you should know that many player says OmG mY sIsTEr iS HacKiNg oN tHe SerVeR aNd I gOT Ip bAnNed!!!
that kind of thing, so i would check it if i could, if he is real than that is good, i will try to help him as he is a victim. If he is just lying then he wont get my F
he said his account got muted because his brothers account was muted, they weren't using the same account, so i don't think the thing you said makes sense in this situation

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
he said his account got muted because his brothers account was muted, they weren't using the same account, so i don't think the thing you said makes sense in this situation
🙄🙄😑, that why i check his ban before saying he is probably lying

MouraThat

Veteran