Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unfair Rules in BANNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajfariscal

They also misunderstood my situation and not considering my point. Helpers just ban people who they want. I should have atleast got a warning or a 24 hour ban but I got perma ban for not screen sharing (I've only know this day that WORD and that you can get ban refusing it THIS DAY). But I have a valid reason and a very clear one. They still did not understood. If this keeps up you will clearly loose more players than ever before. I've been a player at Pikanetwork for the past 3 years since the first owner and stopped gaming for 2 years . This is the first time of me hearing the word screensharing. It would be my fault if they have put up a rules board in spawn but they didn't. People won't always have the screensharing app for it costs money and don't exactly know how to use and get them. ETOPIQ should have HELPED me and TEACHED me what the heck those things are. He have HELPED me of what is even DISCORD. But what did they do? They are just abusing their power and banning helpless players who don't have money to afford those things.

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
I understand you. me myself dont know how the hell do i screenshare back in the days. i remember asking discord for help but they didnt teach me few years ago. helpers should teach them to screenshare if they want to screenshare someone. in case they dont know it. afraid that player will delete the cheat? people cant delete stuff in .minecraft if the minecraft itself is open, just /freeze the player. teach them how to do it.

on the other side:
youre the only person i know who didnt know discord. it's always popping and spamming chat to "join our discord chuchuchu"
who the hell dont know discord?

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hello player.

It is your responsibility to read the rules and punishments when you play on a server. "I did not know the rules" is not an excuse.

Helpers do not ban whoever they want. They ban people who broke the rules. Which is what you did.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.