Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unfair Happened with me

DangerousDK

Actually i was playing casualy in opsb and i was grinding then a guy named HazoYT msg in public dropping ssnl skyvip rank voucher in /ci then everyone typed the command /ci and then lost their items
then i told him to then pay back for our items then he started cussing i will attached here screenshot
so then i also cussed him
then the trial bordem muted me for 1 day
and HazoYT he didnt got any punishments he also cussed and also told to put command /ci everyone lost their item s

so this thread is for my items that i lost i ve lost my gsword

Attachments

• lll.JPG
    lll.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Inked2023-03-20_20.17.42.jpg
    Inked2023-03-20_20.17.42.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

SgtBordem

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello DangerousDK,

In the above images you provided, you were muted for saying "son of a b**ch" which is punishable according to our rules, however HazoYT was not punished because what they said is not considered punishable on our rule page.
If you think that the punishment was false, you may create a punishment appeal.

BoomEAK

Hello DangerousDK,

In the above images you provided, you were muted for saying "son of a b**ch" which is punishable according to our rules, however HazoYT was not punished because what they said is not considered punishable on our rule page.
If you think that the punishment was false, you may create a punishment appeal.
HazoYT tricked my friend too he should be punished for tricking noobs(though I got banned for bug abuse[false ban])

IdkWhatImDoing0

I saw that scene, please make a rule about banning noob trickers, because the community is growing, and many people that are new to the server don't know how these command works, and I did type /ci, but luckily I didn't have perms to do that. I felt sad for those who are scammed, so posted this reply.