Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unfair Bans by mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alt_is_noob

Pika Member
IGN
Alt_is_noob
1676885689995.png
firstly no active modification has been found
secondly mod is not sending the recording on saying him.. this is not fair.
thirdly no file has been found except auto clickers. and that also I use for god briding in survival + auto clickers don't give a ban for 90 days (not even active)
the fourth mod was more interested in my personal files and photos.. cmon bud does ur duty.. and even asking he might edit his recording as he is not sending me the recording.
proof of not sending the recording -
1676885932056.png

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
fyi Autoclickers count as illegal modification and u are wrong it does give u a 90 day ban IF U were caught using it no proof of ur ban just appeal it and see what they say

OP
OP
Alt_is_noob

Alt_is_noob

Pika Member
IGN
Alt_is_noob
fyi Autoclickers count as illegal modification and u are wrong it does give u a 90 day ban IF U were caught using it no proof of ur ban just appeal it and see what they say
But I wasn't using it buddy that's why I asked recording

Arandomwanderold

Great Reporter
IGN
Arandomwanderer
Just having it is disallowed but to be fair if it's inactive then it will just be a 7 days ban 1676895036306.png

epss

Unfair Ban buddy appeal and see... I guess you should be unbanned :D in last u are playing for 4 years and also no recording is found so you are in a safe zone don't worry buddy :D

OP
OP
Alt_is_noob

Alt_is_noob

Pika Member
IGN
Alt_is_noob
having your image for me no modifications were active or illegal modification (inactive) in that way i should not get that 90 day ban i request the mod or the helper NxqL to send the recording 1676895221272.png

OP
OP
Alt_is_noob

Alt_is_noob

Pika Member
IGN
Alt_is_noob
1676899498593.png
Why are pika trail rankers and helper rankers playing whit each other and making this situation more and more critical?

Status
Not open for further replies.