Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unessary ban

DevBruhlol

When I play on the pika network with a salwyrr client and with it, my network gets slow anytime It just doesn't do anything I stop, and sometime later it just bans me not even say time out or anything like just bans me. So, if you can do anything pls do it because this happen to me many times and this happened with my new account.
PLEASE UNBAN ME IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!

Earthrye

Rare Pika
Same, this has happened to me many times. You just have to appeal. Nothing u can do D:

lokifuz

Pika Member
When I play on the pika network with a salwyrr client and with it, my network gets slow anytime It just doesn't do anything I stop, and sometime later it just bans me not even say time out or anything like just bans me. So, if you can do anything pls do it because this happen to me many times and this happened with my new account.
If u think it's a false ban then u can appeal in pika website

ayelean

PLEASE UNBAN ME IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!
sulution is to get good wifi

NotWarriorOG

Bruh Try Using TLauncher. I Will Check It Out Tomorrow

alolaner

Hmm basically i am banned bec of tht right now and it happens to everyone .

_Nikki99

Staff Member
You can always appeal, *only appeal if it's false though*
but the only thing is you can appeal really

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Just appeal for it ?????

Type a message for than 6 words