Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Undersea Map Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
Username:
PixXxcal

Suggestion:
Undersea Map Improvements

Detailed description:
As we know, after the recent map update, the SkyWars map "Undersea" was revamped, with a lot of detail, about the details, as good as it looks, I think the old look should be brought back, the map has been there for a while without any complaints, and the new details ruins the nostalgic vibes from the map, also some of the details cause minor inconveniences during a game.

Reason(s):
Gameplay inconveniences and Nostalgic Purposes

Last edited:
Gameplay inconveniences should be reported as they aren't meant to be in the map. Personally, I think the maps are fine, but some people like it for nostalgic purposes. I will downvote this as there's not really a proper reason.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Hi, im responsible on revamping the map “Undersea”, no the map name was “Undersea” or maybe something wrong on naming it during the process of creating it, but I believe that the original name was “Undersea” and not “Sealife”.

The new “Undersea” have more improvement on map details, but if you say the new details like random rocks and leaves in the middle of the island, sure I will remove them, but some of them like the new island spawn and some view like a ravine in middle of the island might won’t be remove since old “Undersea” was really looking plain and dead.

cityember

Epic Pika
The inconvinient details should be removed, but the new beautifying should stay

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello PixXxcal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.