Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unbreakable blocks in Practice PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comic

Hey everyone, staff and players alike, I was wondering if in the Practice PVP section breaking placed blocks is compulsorily disabled or is it a glitch, same with not being able to pick up lava and water or placing blocks on lava and water in build UHC. This allows a lot of members to block themselves in when they are losing (even-though camping is bannable). Was just wondering :)

NickTill

We are going to work on fixing the problem as soon as possible!

Regards, Nick
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
Comic

Comic

Haha no worries just wanted to check btw I saw you in the practice pvp lobby earlier you are pretty cool :)

Icy Hands

Its so annnoying when someone blocked himself with blocks and i cant break the b:(

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Funny thing actually; I see a lot of people complaining about this (including myself altough I don't complain in a chat or something just in my mind :p), but no one ever made a thread about it :p

I guess since Pika already knows this and will work on fixing it, this can be locked?

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
Comic

Comic

It could be locked but its good to see everyone's views on it :)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
It could be locked but its good to see everyone's views on it :)
Well what'd you like to hear? Do you think anyone likes this? I don't, so all we will probably hear is;
- I agree
- Yea it's so annoying
- Pleaseeee fix this!! (Though Nick already said it will be fixed).

I don't think we will see any unique opinions on this since we're 99% on the same side, which is to fix this since its not meant to be, and why would we like bugs to stay?

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
Comic

Comic

Well what'd you like to hear? Do you think anyone likes this? I don't, so all we will probably hear is;
- I agree
- Yea it's so annoying
- Pleaseeee fix this!! (Though Nick already said it will be fixed).

I don't think we will see any unique opinions on this since we're 99% on the same side, which is to fix this since its not meant to be, and why would we like bugs to stay?

Regards,
Hyper
Ive heard a lot of people use it to block themselves in to avoid kill aura hackers and stuff, people use it to block glitch or obsidian trap, a lot of people have funny stories of losing or winning because of this glitch and its just a fun thing to talk about I guess :p

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Ive heard a lot of people use it to block themselves in to avoid kill aura hackers and stuff, people use it to block glitch or obsidian trap, a lot of people have funny stories of losing or winning because of this glitch and its just a fun thing to talk about I guess :p
Kill-Aura hits through blocks buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.