Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unable to login to PikaNetwork.

RamiClient

Hello! I have recently purchased premium minecraft, and my friends still play cracked so l wanted to play on pika. When l logged on, however, (for the first time on this new account), the server told me to login to my pika account. My ign is RamiClient. Idk what to do here bec l can't really use pika anymore. If staff could help resolve this issue, then kindly dm me on discord for more info. My discord is: Rami #0001

OP
OP
RamiClient

RamiClient

Carrying on: If the owner of the ign on Pika finds this account, please change your ign. If not, then it's completely understandable.

FreePalestine

The Pika
Someone has already registered with name RamiClient. All you can do is change your minecraft username or use a cracked account to play on pika.

peg2

Legendary Pika
Since this is a cracked server, people with cracked account can join with names that are same with premium accounts, so someone might have registered first with
that username with a cracked account.

Solution to this problem is to change your minecraft account's in game name.

If it was your Minecraft cracked account you used to use, you can simply just enter the same password you did with the old account.

Hazamx

Banned
Hello! I have recently purchased premium minecraft, and my friends still play cracked so l wanted to play on pika. When l logged on, however, (for the first time on this new account), the server told me to login to my pika account. My ign is RamiClient. Idk what to do here bec l can't really use pika anymore. If staff could help resolve this issue, then kindly dm me on discord for more info. My discord is: Rami #0001
Um just change ur minecraft username and buy me minecraft too :> doscord : @Hazamx