Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Uh (Staff/Owner) Do You Still Remember Normal Factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do care about gamemodes. It's just that some people don't really like less op factions. A reset would kill the player count, and could lead to gamemode deletion, if that's a thing, and no one enjoys it. The server is leaning towards less P2W as I see. Try play other gamemodes like survival. I enjoy survival alot!

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
They do care about gamemodes. It's just that some people don't really like less op factions. A reset would kill the player count, and could lead to gamemode deletion, if that's a thing, and no one enjoys it. The server is leaning towards less P2W as I see. Try play other gamemodes like survival. I enjoy survival alot!
Bro in other thread you comment you said that you never play factions.. Why do you replying to this when you dont understand the point. And survival is boring.

Vampi

Pika Member
View attachment 37900
I just want to know why Normal Factions does not recieve a reset, whereas all the other gamemode recieve at least 2 reset per year. There is still players that have ranks in the gamemode that plays there. Other players always say how Normal Factions is bad because no one is playing, that is mostly due to owner does not reset/care about the gamemode enough compare to other gamemode. Looking at this on equal terms, why would someone buy rank or even look at a gamemode if it rarely resets or active. Espeically gamemodes like factions that only exist for 1-2 months of season. Comparing this to OpFactions, which reset right off the bat when the season ended 1-2 weeks later, logically people would more likely go to OpFactions since the items that they bought be would much pratically to be in use compare to Normal Factions. Lastly, If owners still see Normal Factions as a gamemode that exist on pika, neither reset it or delete the gamemode and gives us refund for the ranks we put in so we then we do not need to wait and migrate to another server/gamemode.
I completely agree with you. People bought actual Ranks here and gave money for them and now Factions is inactive due to the reason it not getting Updated. I would suggest upvoting this thread so we can get update!
https://pika-network.net/threads/faction-update.244153/#post-732815

King Regards,
Vampwire

ir_n

The Pika
opfactions is better, more players on reset and generally more players, so owners focus on opfactions cos thats what'l the community want

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
opfactions is better, more players on reset and generally more players, so owners focus on opfactions cos thats what'l the community want
But that all stands upon the fact that the owner only keeps resetting OpFac. So new players are only going there. Resetting once normal fac and saying it is bad is really bias

ir_n

The Pika
But that all stands upon the fact that the owner only keeps resetting OpFac. So new players are only going there. Resetting once normal fac and saying it is bad is really bias
Nope. When factions last reset, it had less players than opfactions did, and during the map it had a considerabley lower amount of players. Opfactions always does well on Pika, so the owners focus on opfactions more. its not biased, the owners are doing what the majority of the community wants

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Then I wanna ask how long it took normal facs to reset every time compared to opfacs. The owner's attitude towards gamemode caused it

ir_n

The Pika
like I said, opfactions gets more attention because the players like opfactions more. resetting factions would be a waste of time for the owners since most the player base likes opfactions more,last factions map was a flop

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
like I said, opfactions gets more attention because the players like opfactions more. resetting factions would be a waste of time for the owners since most the player base likes opfactions more,last factions map was a flop
And like I said its mostly caused by the owner's attitude. If owners were to reset normal facs constantly and reset opfac once a year I think the situation would flip. It's not about players like OpFac over normal facs its mostly that it gets reset more so player bought items on that server which causes them to stay there more compared to normal facs

zTrue

And like I said its mostly caused by the owner's attitude. If owners were to reset normal facs constantly and reset opfac once a year I think the situation would flip. It's not about players like OpFac over normal facs its mostly that it gets reset more so player bought items on that server which causes them to stay there more compared to normal facs
OPFac is just better, since most of the playerbase does not want to grind n all that but with opfactions you can get stuff really easily. The gamemode is forgotten and will probably not be reset for a long time. If they do reset it, the playerbase will be at 30 on sotw and 5-10 after.

Status
Not open for further replies.