Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Uh (Staff/Owner) Do You Still Remember Normal Factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't know what the term normal factions is could you please explain in detail

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
it receives some reset usually a couple weeks difference from opfactions, but recently didnt receive a reset dk why
They won't reset it cause it doesn't make them profit + noone from the community will play it (500 poll reactions, 50 pull up on SOTW, and about 15 of them reacted with a NO on the poll 🤣)

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
They won't reset it cause it doesn't make them profit + noone from the community will play it (500 poll reactions, 50 pull up on SOTW, and about 15 of them reacted with a NO on the poll 🤣)
It didnt make them profit cause i wasnt there ^. ^ if they reset it now ill make sure that it gonna make profit.

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
I think faction players with ranks should get the oppertunity to transfer ranks to different servers or tranfser them for gold. Spending money on a gamemode that dies after a day only makes people sad. Maybe +1 for this idea?

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
I think faction players with ranks should get the oppertunity to transfer ranks to different servers or tranfser them for gold. Spending money on a gamemode that dies after a day only makes people sad. Maybe +1 for this idea?
Its not possible to transfer ranks between servers.

D

Deleted member 132595

I don't people don't play Factions because of PayOuts in OpFaction I think thats the problem of reseting.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
But we are to compare between OpFac and Normal Facs only base upon if they recieved the same treatment like i said previously (P.S: Comment 16). As the treatment between the two gamemode is extremely unbalanced, with OpFac resets once every 1-3 Months compare to Normal Facs resets 1 - 1.5 Years u cant really give out a conclusion saying OpFac is better than Normal Facs. But just to admit right now it is, because of how much time the staff put into OpFac compare to Normal Facs.

The time span of the recent reset to now is almost 1 year ago, and the reset that was before it was also about 1 year ago. U can search for when the gamemode recieved a reset in the Home page as u scroll down. Overall, 1 reset per year from that route of that it seems
My guy, do you understand that normal factions are not profitable, stop making normal factions related suggestions it will not change owner's decisions regarding resetting. They made probably over 2k dollars this op factions map and thats why its getting reset frequently.

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
My guy, do you understand that normal factions are not profitable, stop making normal factions related suggestions it will not change owner's decisions regarding resetting. They made probably over 2k dollars this op factions map and thats why its getting reset frequently.
No one is saying that they have to add paypal payouts kid. And bet that u spend like max 1 dollar to this server. Also you have no right to tell people what they can and what they can't do. Pce

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
No one is saying that they have to add paypal payouts kid. And bet that u spend like max 1 dollar to this server. Also you have no right to tell people what they can and what they can't do. Pce
LMAO? so you would play normal factions with other 5 people on the server? nice1

Acili

Legendary Pika
LMAO? so you would play normal factions with other 5 people on the server? nice1
Yes

Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
Why not? Its my business what i gonna do.. And i doubt there gonna be only 5 players cause even i know 50 ppl who cant wait for new reset of this gamemode.

Acili

Legendary Pika
Why not? Its my business what i gonna do.. And i doubt there gonna be only 5 players cause even i know 50 ppl who cant wait for new reset of this gamemode.
50 uhh make a list here

elphanteee

Rare Pika
But we are to compare between OpFac and Normal Facs only base upon if they recieved the same treatment like i said previously (P.S: Comment 16). As the treatment between the two gamemode is extremely unbalanced, with OpFac resets once every 1-3 Months compare to Normal Facs resets 1 - 1.5 Years u cant really give out a conclusion saying OpFac is better than Normal Facs. But just to admit right now it is, because of how much time the staff put into OpFac compare to Normal Facs.

The time span of the recent reset to now is almost 1 year ago, and the reset that was before it was also about 1 year ago. U can search for when the gamemode recieved a reset in the Home page as u scroll down. Overall, 1 reset per year from that route of that it seems
there is no point in resetting normal factions op factions is just better and no one plays that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.