Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TYRANTS ARE SO GOOD

elphanteee

Rare Pika
i love the faction tyrants they are so good i wish the other factions could be as good as them nobody can raid them and they never lose all these others factions cannot be the best faction ever thank you to mr perma banned vernszzz h4ckerman (danielttt) lexaFTW eluphanteee easy angel iconfuseyou ilikebanana certified edater ryandoesverybadstuff callmedarqneez eurus aka tsukuomiiiiiiiyiyiiy lana iron of steel sheryal(best wall checker) ss7 aka the best nohook player pika network has ever seen AND THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPA POOPA AND BUFFERFINDER these are the kings of factions and all the other are trash please uninstall and give me your payouts

Sincerely - LauPVP2 and LauPVP1

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
@zMqrcc abuses harder than any other staff on the server and no one does nothing about it. L network kid legit plays on a 30fps laptop he flexes staff credits what a pooron. kid dms Sinigang cords to peoples bases so they can get free value. I told him to tpa to someone’s alt and he tpaed to him and give Dazoidless cords and he splits it. His just going to make the server worst for everyone else if Sinigang keeps playing. If he gets mod his just going to abuse it.

ir_n

The Pika
i love the faction tyrants they are so good i wish the other factions could be as good as them nobody can raid them and they never lose all these others factions cannot be the best faction ever thank you to mr perma banned vernszzz h4ckerman (danielttt) lexaFTW eluphanteee easy angel iconfuseyou ilikebanana certified edater ryandoesverybadstuff callmedarqneez eurus aka tsukuomiiiiiiiyiyiiy lana iron of steel sheryal(best wall checker) ss7 aka the best nohook player pika network has ever seen AND THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPA POOPA AND BUFFERFINDER these are the kings of factions and all the other are trash please uninstall and give me your payouts

Sincerely - LauPVP2 and LauPVP1
tyrants so good man <3 we had an amazing time together, very sad to see most people quit but its okay cos poggies will win

ir_n

The Pika
tyrants on top and will always be on top
never raided
always winning