Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[TUTORIAL] How to Godbridge for Bedwars

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Heyyy, yup its me again and today I'll teach you how to Godbridge!
First of all get an autoclicker and a safewalk mod... Jk jk

First of all I wouldn't recommend to use a bridging practice server because your ping might be different from your pika ping, I would suggest to do it directly in bedwars on in the creative.

You must aim at 135(or 45) / 75 to make falling harder, this will allow you to get 8 blocks at the first try.

The jump timing: You can jump every 8 blocks while godbridging but i would recommend to jump every 6 blocks while you're still learning.

The Block Placement Timing: You must do 4,4 or directly 5 Drags/Double Clicks/Single Clicks every seconds because you're going at the speed of 4,4 BPS (Blocks Per Second).
By Timing your clicks (hardest method) you must be clicking at 5 cps. With double clicking (Medium difficulty method) at least 8,5 cps. With Drag clicking (easiest method) at least 11.8/12 cps.
You're probably going to drag click for it so a general minimum of 12 cps is needed.
This bridging method is really hard and it requires a lot of practice, I would not suggest to use it for direct rushing, you should use to get to mid quicker because if you fall while rushing your bed is gone but if you're just going to mid then falling is not a problem.

Hope this tutorial helped you, cya!

Snowyy

Banned
Nice tips!
Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good night,
Wxnner

Disaalt

The Pika
atleast 11.8/12 cps..

Uh... I think about 9 is possible..

Heyyy, yup its me again and today I'll teach you how to Godbridge!
First of all get an autoclicker and a safewalk mod... Jk jk

First of all I wouldn't recommend to use a bridging practice server because your ping might be different from your pika ping, I would suggest to do it directly in bedwars on in the creative.

You must aim at 135(or 45) / 75 to make falling harder, this will allow you to get 8 blocks at the first try.

The jump timing: You can jump every 8 blocks while godbridging but i would recommend to jump every 6 blocks while you're still learning.

The Block Placement Timing: You must do 4,4 or directly 5 Drags/Double Clicks/Single Clicks every seconds because you're going at the speed of 4,4 BPS (Blocks Per Second).
By Timing your clicks (hardest method) you must be clicking at 5 cps. With double clicking (Medium difficulty method) at least 8,5 cps. With Drag clicking (easiest method) at least 11.8/12 cps.
You're probably going to drag click for it so a general minimum of 12 cps is needed.
This bridging method is really hard and it requires a lot of practice, I would not suggest to use it for direct rushing, you should use to get to mid quicker because if you fall while rushing your bed is gone but if you're just going to mid then falling is not a problem.

Hope this tutorial helped you, cya!
I'd rather just watch you do it than do it myself tbh xD

Piko

Banned
First of all get an autoclicker and a safewalk mod
The other method isn't working for me so ill use this one
ty ty
and i'm gonna use this just because YOU recommended it
have a nice day!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

nice