Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TRUTH about BAN APPEALING (Based on Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexerage

They don't ban you when you make a ban appeal. The staff don't give a crap about you even though It's a false ban. The End. So if you're banned and You wanna be unbanned, don't bother. No staff will look at it anyways or a staff will just lock the thread without a reply if it got denied or accepted. All people who get banned also have been getting this gig.. and I don't like it.

Last edited:

nd618

Supporter
It's not that the staff members don't care , there is just a lot of job since PikaNetwork daily receive at least 200 new members including hackers and that's a lot of patience and time, so rules are very strict ....
If you get ban because of hacked client you probably won't get unbaned .

DODE2K

Veteran
are you still confident that no ban appeals get accepted ?
FTOb4bg5TBGDVhRLsllw1A.png

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
are you still confident that no ban appeals get accepted ?
FTOb4bg5TBGDVhRLsllw1A.png
Why are you trying to blur out the names in the titles? You can easily see who made it by looking next to when the thread was made.

Well, you can't see how frequently ban appeals are being answered on a daily basis due to you never being staff on PN before. And you saying "omg please I didn't hack, please unban me" doesn't prove you aren't guilty of your doings.

DODE2K

Veteran
i realised that you can still see the names the moment i posted the pic but it doesn't matter anyway not that big of a problem

RandomAzdin

The picture says enough, it just depends on the situation I guess.
You can also buy a unban if you have the money for it.

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
I'd like to remind you that Rexerage was banned for a very good reason. That he is a butthurt and won't accept that it's another story.

OP
OP
R

Rexerage

I'd like to remind you that Rexerage was banned for a very good reason. That he is a butthurt and won't accept that it's another story.
Yeah, I guess I was a little bit... since joke threatening a dood about ddos-ing him even though we are just roleplaying is like a Permanent Ban... PERMANENT BAN. I thought it should be a warning or something but I guess I was wrong. I have no choice but to use an alt to join the server since there is no choice that my main will get unbanned and just learn from my lesson to not say the word ddos in this server.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rexerage

"Ddos/Cyber Threats: Permanent ban + IP-Ban" - > Rules
iWayzzz and I were just roleplaying about a ddoser/hacker and a guy who just wants to get hacked... and then DODE2k just spawn right out of nowhere, but really, I got no choice but to get banned permanently so it's useless but thanks. Really sad that I'm not gonna be part of Pika Network anymore after years of playing and grinding because of some stupid thing that I did with a dood but atleast the moments that I had in this server will not be destroyed in my mind. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.