Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trapped FIX THIS PIKA!!!!!!

Can you fix that you cant open chat in nether portals in op prison?

• Yes WThey Are Working on it

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Trappers Are Not Big Deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No They Are not Doing Anything

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr3rbGamez

Someone in op prison trapped me in his friends plot he trapped me in /p h jordone there is big ugly house im trapped behind it in a NetherPortal PIKA U GOTTA LET PEOPLE OPEN CHAT WHILE IN NETHER PORTAL
i have got banned for antiknockback and trappers arent banned TRAPING PEOPLE?! THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
Just call a staff to make u out there and make the plot deleted forever and banned that player ik its hard to fix nether portals because in Minecraft single player u cant even chat so it would be hard good luck bro!

user2

Pika Lover
Pika could disable the ability to make nether portals in prison servers. There is no Nether, so there's no reason to keep Nether Portals. The only ones that would argue against this are portal trappers. Nether portals aren't even a cool decoration, just a lot of particles and noise.

I suggested this a year ago, and still not fixed. Pika doesn't care about prison servers.

Source: See any post/support ticket I've made about prison in the last year that has NEVER been resolved.

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
Pika could disable the ability to make nether portals in prison servers. There is no Nether, so there's no reason to keep Nether Portals. The only ones that would argue against this are portal trappers. Nether portals aren't even a cool decoration, just a lot of particles and noise.

I suggested this a year ago, and still not fixed. Pika doesn't care about prison servers.

Source: See any post/support ticket I've made about prison in the last year that has NEVER been resolved.
its not a bug or anything glitchy its just disabled idk why tho

user2

Pika Lover
its not a bug or anything glitchy its just disabled idk why tho

You didn't understand my post at all. I asked over a year ago to disable portal since there's not reason to have them. I never mentioned anything being a bug or glitch. Please actually read the post instead of just replying to what you think the post says, helping pad your post count.

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
You didn't understand my post at all. I asked over a year ago to disable portal since there's not reason to have them. I never mentioned anything being a bug or glitch. Please actually read the post instead of just replying to what you think the post says, helping pad your post count.
Even on the normal minecraft you can't chat on a nether portal while going to other dimension or server -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.