Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby translating all the server into french language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_PLOSION

Username:
X_PLOSION#1862​

Suggestion:
translating all the server into french language.​

Detailed description:
Hey, I want to propose a huge offer to the server of Pika. I want to propose to the entire community to translate the server into the french language to help french people like me who can't even play this wonderful server because they don't understand english. With this, the server monthly income will increase very much and it will permit to the server to welcome hundreds, maybe thousands of new french people, which will highly increase the rate of popularity of the server. My plan is to allow to player to choose between french and english, and maybe more languages if my offer is accepted.

Thank you so much to the pika network community,

Elie Brossard ( X_PLOSION#1862 contact me for more info )​

Reason(s):
Why ? :

- To permit to french players as me to play in their language
- To highly increase the server currency
- To highly increase the popularity of the server
- To innovate​

Example(s):
To highly grow the server currency and welcome new french players.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello X_PLOSION,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.