Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trading op sb stuff for pika giftcard

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i am trading 18T+ and alot of mcmmo and a perm rare voucher for a 16$ pika giftcard ( u can make 16$ pika giftcard from clicking the custom giftcard button in giftcards )

dm Ønce#0001 for more info ( my nitro is about to finish so my tag will change, just ping me in pika discord and u can straight up dm me

for proof of my items just send me a mail in opskyblock or just write a message here

OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
ill be giving u all the things i listed above and some other stuff like god set

OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i will also be adding extra stuff like block trackers and perm night vision voucher

Critical

Epic Pika
i am trading 18T+ and alot of mcmmo and a perm rare voucher for a 16$ pika giftcard ( u can make 16$ pika giftcard from clicking the custom giftcard button in giftcards )

dm Ønce#0001 for more info ( my nitro is about to finish so my tag will change, just ping me in pika discord and u can straight up dm me

for proof of my items just send me a mail in opskyblock or just write a message here
Real money trading is against the rules. It could get you banned, so I suggest not doing that unless you want to get banned.

Attachments

• real money trading.png
    real money trading.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Real money trading is against the rules. It could get you banned, so I suggest not doing that unless you want to get banned.
I said pika giftcard, which is 100% allowed

UpperGround

Great Reporter
did you know that you can just edit your message instead of spamming

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Tell me where did he say and i'm pointing it out REAL MONEY. I am 100% sure he said PIKA GIFTCARD proove me wrong

OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
People mini modding is straight up annoying, then talking in different fonts to look cool makes it even worse -.-