Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trading op sb stuff for pika giftcard

StoPizza

Veteran
Real money trading is against the rules. It could get you banned, so I suggest not doing that unless you want to get banned.
I'm kinda late but this is allowed. This is items ingame for Pika giftcards.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°
It is allowed, i confirmed from staff Before i made the thread and the staff confirmed from admin
but mod said no 🤔

StoPizza

Veteran
It is allowed, i confirmed from staff Before i made the thread and the staff confirmed from admin
Just rechecked, it is allowed now but seems like it was not allowed up to today.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°
Just rechecked, it is allowed now but seems like it was not allowed up to today.
can you decide? XD

OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
wdym?, ur saying that it just recently got allowed?, if it did then why did HyperSmash tell me that it was allowed, he even asked a admin to see if it was allowed

Snowyy

Banned
Tell me where did he say and i'm pointing it out REAL MONEY. I am 100% sure he said PIKA GIFTCARD proove me wrong
Jeez this kid looks like hes about to pull over and assassinate that guy , such agressive reply

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

idk u tell me
I have to bypass filter with this message so my message was:
Wait what was I gonna type?

SusmacYT802

Pika Member
Im a moderator and i was told that trading items for giftcards is not allowed