Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Trading Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyfireSC

Epic Pika
Username:
icyfireSC​

Suggestion:
Trading Cosmetics​

Detailed description:
I suggest that players should be able to trade Minigame cosmetics with one another. For example, trade a certain cosmetic for another or a certain number of coins (decided by the players, but there should be a minimum limit).

I can think of a few ways by which this could be done:
1) Adding an NPC for people to trade cosmetics publicly,
2) Adding a /trade command for people to trade cosmetics privately.​

Reason(s):
Many people have cosmetics which they get from mystery boxes, and they either don't use them or just dislike them whereas some other people may like them/have bad RNG with mystery boxes (me rn) and not get the cosmetic. Also, due to some players having ranks and some not, they may want to trade away some of their cosmetics which they won't be able to use because the cosmetic needs a rank.

I just think that this would make the community a bit happier and allow friends to trade cosmetics rather than having some you don't use/dislike and waiting for a really long time because of bad RNG with mystery boxes.

Also, there's just one use for coins now, and that would be cosmetics, and some of them aren't even buyable with coins. The thing you can do here is allow people to trade such cosmetics privately with friends and not publicly, since I'm sure that most of you have a friend who will be willing to do such a trade :)​

D

Deleted member 132595

This is cool idea of adding this. Because most of times everyone get same things.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello icyfireSC,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.