Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trading 2x Perma Skylegend OPSB

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Aight so I have 2 extra permanent ranks which I don't really need and I would like to trade them before the reset. So I would like an equivalent rank on the following game modes: Classic Skyblock or Op Prison. Or a pika network giftcard worth the same value as the rank/s. I'm not gonna go first since I think im trusted enough and people could confirm that. Reply to this thread or DM me on my discord ( sweet serenade#7705 ) if you are interested.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Why not make someones month by giving it away?
It makes you happy, and most importantly the guy you gave it to.

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
" Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Why not make someones month by giving it away?
It makes you happy, and most importantly the guy you gave it to.

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
" Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
hate if im wrong but ive done that in the past and even do it nowadays from time to time and still people show u 0 respect and act like they the better person and stuff. so thats why i give to people i care and ik who i can trust/rely on. people rlly can turn sides when it comes down to money/power.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
hate if im wrong but ive done that in the past and even do it nowadays from time to time and still people show u 0 respect and act like they the better person and stuff. so thats why i give to people i care and ik who i can trust/rely on. people rlly can turn sides when it comes down to money/power.
Yeah, I can relate to that, I gifted like, 10 ranks on survival, probs more. At december giveaways, everyone, when I joined said hi, like almost everyone, but now, 2-3 ppl say hi, if they even notice I'm online.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Yeah, I can relate to that, I gifted like, 10 ranks on survival, probs more. At december giveaways, everyone, when I joined said hi, like almost everyone, but now, 2-3 ppl say hi, if they even notice I'm online.
^ main reason why i dont do that stuff anymore. they beg ur a** for stuffs and act like strangers at the end. even when u decide to be nice and polite and gift someone u care they switch sides.

lloyditsme

Pika Member
I agree. Most of the time they will just use you because you have something of value and once you don't have that your not worth their time anymore. Quite sad :(. Hope your trade goes well

devasX

Hi akgaming!
I am devasX from survival
U must be remembering me, u know I hava a quite nice behaviour towards all the people. But i never saw u give away any ranks? : D
Can u tell any person's name whom u gave away rank so i can confirm?
Thank u : D

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Hi akgaming!
I am devasX from survival
U must be remembering me, u know I hava a quite nice behaviour towards all the people. But i never saw u give away any ranks? : D
Can u tell any person's name whom u gave away rank so i can confirm?
Thank u : D
Louaai, CODENAME, Zimin, uwugamergal, spikegood, TinyAct....

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
seasonal vip on kit pvp seasonal pro on op factions and seasonal skyvip on opsky rank vouchers

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Aight so I have 2 extra permanent ranks which I don't really need and I would like to trade them before the reset. So I would like an equivalent rank on the following game modes: Classic Skyblock or Op Prison. Or a pika network giftcard worth the same value as the rank/s. I'm not gonna go first since I think im trusted enough and people could confirm that. Reply to this thread or DM me on my discord ( sweet serenade#7705 ) if you are interested.
hii , I would appriciate that if you give me the rank :D !!! I will be ur slave for 1 year xd

JustToGoody

The Pika
Bruh Just give it to a friend of yours who dont have a rank .
why bump ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ