Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tpakilling

WhiteJade

I got tpakilled twice by DoniBobess?(I vaguely remember the name) on survival. They also stole my stuff on the first kill on the promise that they would take me to their base. When I asked for just one of my shulker box (an empty shulker box and not the one that was full of my keys and stuff cause I was willing to give that up) they asked me to tpa me to them and killed me again.

I just gave up since I wouldn't be able to beat them in the first place and I thought that was allowed and didn't report immediately.

I apologize that I can't provide proof since like I said I gave up since I thought that was allowed and wasn't going to be reported.

If nothing can be done that's fine. I just wanted to report.

MouraThat

Veteran
Firstly this is the wrong section to report a player
Please refer to this link : https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/
Secondly, Yes TP killing isn't allowed and unfortunately without any proof its highly unlikely that we can punish the player. If you see the person tp killing again please make sure to RECORD (we need video not image evidence) and staff will be able to punish.
Hopefully other people in survival (including myself if you see me online) will be able to give you some free stuff to make up for the stuff you lost