Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TP killer DarkanProyt

TheApocryphal

I got killed on OP skyblock by darkan killer as I tped to him. Point being he has been reported several times before. He needs to get banned.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
record upload to youtube and then make a player report and if your proof is good he will get banned

sjagan

yes do it i also faced it the tp killer and griefer ban out ok pika net work

OP
OP
TheApocryphal

TheApocryphal

1616805278053.png
He is confirming that he did kill me and saying he did it to get "rich" Pls take action.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can a mod take a look???????????????
you need video evidence to report. ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Can a mod take a look???????????????
Yes. To put it shortly, this screenshot proves nothing since you always need video evidence to report someone for teleport killing. "Admitting to teleport killing" is not a rule.

Next sure please record the incident, upload it to YouTube, make a player report HERE and put the YouTube link in the Evidence section. Also, make sure to read THIS thread before reporting.

Have a nice day.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yes. To put it shortly, this screenshot proves nothing since you always need video evidence to report someone for teleport killing. "Admitting to teleport killing" is not a rule.

Next sure please record the incident, upload it to YouTube, make a player report HERE and put the YouTube link in the Evidence section. Also, make sure to read THIS thread before reporting.

Have a nice day.
yeahㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
@Lt_Hammerman can you do something about this guy? hes really anoying replying to very old threads with russ or a language and sends those links to weird websites

here is the translation from the msg above: Prices, if we take into account one operation, are about 2 times lower than competitors. larevolution These days, parsing has become an integral part of data processing. taprobana If you want to massively collect account phones. bbs

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
@Lt_Hammerman can you do something about this guy? hes really anoying replying to very old threads with russ or a language and sends those links to weird websites

here is the translation from the msg above: Prices, if we take into account one operation, are about 2 times lower than competitors. larevolution These days, parsing has become an integral part of data processing. taprobana If you want to massively collect account phones. bbs
whats his name ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
5k posts congrats (did i cingratulate before? idk)

Have a nice day.