Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tp kill

Marchal_Moter

Hello, i player OP Skyblock, i have Dungeons Crate, i tpa for player, i going sell crate, but player kill me, he used cheated. pls help me i loose dungeon crate sword-runes and kit Souls in 500 souls

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello, i player OP Skyblock, i have Dungeons Crate, i tpa for player, i going sell crate, but player kill me, he used cheated. pls help me i loose dungeon crate sword-runes and kit Souls in 500 souls
Hello Marchel, This is not the right place to report players; Please record the tp trapper and make a ticket here

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
You must have evidence if you want to report him without evidence your report will be denied instantly. Also I don't think tp-killing is breaking rules but you can report if you think he was cheating

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You must have evidence if you want to report him without evidence your report will be denied instantly. Also I don't think tp-killing is breaking rules but you can report if you think he was cheating
tp-killing is only allowed in Lifesteal and OPLifesteal
most deferentially NOT allowed on OPSkyblock