Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Toxicity with server mechanics

daldrin

A bit of context : while I was in a match, I killed the user going by the name of SHADOWTNTOP , after the moment I defeated him and he added me to his party, I assumed it was to say "gg" , he then proceeded to start a new match as he was the party leader, which was to get me out of the original match, I really dont mean for this to be a suggestion but, if a party leader starts a match, and the members of the party are in a game, the game started by the party leader shouldn't start without acceptance from the members who are in the match, this can prevent forced matches by the leader, it could prevent such things that happened to me, thanks for reading/reviewing this request !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 2.31.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 2.31.32 PM.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 8

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Sad
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
Make a suggestion HERE
Sad
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
this is a different suggestion

the command should be like /p warp accept

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Some players do that, @03rishi included
They usually do this because they lost the game because they were getting targetted by two or more teams
OR
They think that they are the best and if someone defeats them, they think that the player doesnt deserve the win and warp them

Sadly there isn't a rule against this and the suggestion to fix this was denied

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Some players do that, @03rishi included
They usually do this because they lost the game because they were getting targetted by two or more teams
OR
They think that they are the best and if someone defeats them, they think that the player doesnt deserve the win and warp them

Sadly there isn't a rule against this and the suggestion to fix this was denied
@gamerboyind also did this in one of his video lmao.

A bit of context : while I was in a match, I killed the user going by the name of SHADOWTNTOP , after the moment I defeated him and he added me to his party, I assumed it was to say "gg" , he then proceeded to start a new match as he was the party leader, which was to get me out of the original match, I really dont mean for this to be a suggestion but, if a party leader starts a match, and the members of the party are in a game, the game started by the party leader shouldn't start without acceptance from the members who are in the match, this can prevent forced matches by the leader, it could prevent such things that happened to me, thanks for reading/reviewing this request !
I think ur new. If u beat someone and he parties you, he will 99% warp u out. Just add him and ask what.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Yeah, just dont join the party before the game ends