Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Top Donator Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Top Donator Role

Detailed description:
If you have donated over €2000 you should receive the "TOP DONATOR" role. The amount can be for the owners to decide. This role will put you above server boosters and the colour could be a darker pink.
image0.png

Reason(s):
Currently, there is only a "DONATOR" role, but this is just given to anyone who has a rank even if they have never donated a single penny. After donating over €4000 myself, I do not think it is right or fair that I am classed the same as someone who has won a rank in a crate. I would like more recognition for what I have given to help the server and this new role will achieve that.

MouraThat

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Top Donator Role

Detailed description:
If you have donated over €2000 you should receive the "TOP DONATOR" role. The amount can be for the owners to decide. This role will put you above server boosters and the colour could be a darker pink.
image0.png

Reason(s):
Currently, there is only a "DONATOR" role, but this is just given to anyone who has a rank even if they have never donated a single penny. After donating over €4000 myself, I do not think it is right or fair that I am classed the same as someone who has won a rank in a crate. I would like more recognition for what I have given to help the server and this new role will achieve that.
I mean I know a lot of people will joke that you'll be the only one with the rank and its just a unique rank for you I agree with this suggestion to an extent.

What I agree with is that you shouldn't have the same rank as someone who spent £10 or someone who won a rank in a crate.
Perhaps I'd have lower than 2000 maybe like 1000 something like that.

I'm kinda neutral but more +1

Lukonce

Great Reporter
+1 A small addition and not hard one to add but with a meaning to stand out and feel abit more special for the money you spent on the server.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Lexa is Right, You Just Pay Money on Pixels İ think he should get a role like '' Top P2winner'' or ''Top Money Waster'' or ''Credit card Killer'' lol xDD

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello tozztozzo,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have no plans to implement a feature like this.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.