Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Top 10 best pika bedwars player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Pika Lover
I was on the leaderboards before and I would say I might be in the top 10 players by skill (objectively speaking), as well as Zxga, panas1, Honey1X, _Shadow_Gamer, MrPropagandalf, Patolunix, and other experienced players. I do not think many of the current leaderboard players are in the top 10 players by skill since most of the really skilled players stopped grinding actively. However, that is just my opinion.
easy to call people skilled when they cheat isnt it

BigManYuu

Pika Member
I think Zxga is the best player ever, he can bridge while shifting at the middle of blocks twice and not shifting for 3 blocks after, I wish I was as skilled as him 🙏 🥺 😭 😭:cry: ✝️

Zxga

Great Reporter
easy to call people skilled when they cheat isnt it
You are kinda irrelevant in the minigames community on Pika, you might aswell want to stick with the server you main and mind your own bussiness instead of hackusating players while having a red name on forums and in game. Shame.

Zxga

Great Reporter
You are kinda irrelevant in the minigames community on Pika, you might aswell want to stick with the server you main and mind your own bussiness instead of hackusating players while having a red name on forums and in game. Shame.
Also get a proper footage or screenshare me for the 35th time and then I might believe you that I'm cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.