Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq1223

Well im quiting this server because the rule is so fng tight....i cant even get unbanned because of the rule...i am innocent people that playing on this server for a long time then just got banned by some new staff that maybe dont know how to be a staff.LOL..i know this Server is very enjoyable to play at any gamemode but the rule man..the rule.... i dont know what to do anymore i got totally everything in kit pvp totally like have 1 ulti+ on faction prem key that i kept on sb and a thousand of coin in survival game...i dont know why they are so strict when i just innocent people get banned because illegal thingy i dont do, then still denied because they dont trust that i dont use killaura and ban evading someone..Lol..i just tellin here because maybe someone here has the feelin too but i just dont want to lose everything man soo,...bye Pika Network

P/S
If anyone know VincentB197 on survival that have rank Warlord or in kitpvp that have vip rank
Can you tell him i will be moving to here:mc.cosmicmc.com *AND*here: play.guildcraft.org
Please tell it to him he is my only friend
And who know divyam on kit pvp as god rank tell him that thing too :D

thanks alot for who did that my last bye,byebye Pika network

LoveYa,
Luqman Hakem

Status
Not open for further replies.