Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Tokenwithdraw to go to mail if inv full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redracer

Username:
OneIon​

Suggestion:
Tokenwithdraw to go to mail if inv full​

Detailed description:
Would be nice if tokenwithdraw or crate keys from treasure chests went directly to mail delivery instead of calling on the floor of mine.
Lost 40k tokens to a random explosive event coz my inventory was full. This seems to work for autominer vouchers idk why it was not implemented for keys as well.​

Reason(s):
Because I've lost both keys and tokens this way. Pretty sure many other players have the same issue.​

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
OneIon

Suggestion:
Tokenwithdraw to go to mail if inv full

Detailed description:
Would be nice if tokenwithdraw or crate keys from treasure chests went directly to mail delivery instead of calling on the floor of mine.

Lost 40k tokens to a random explosive event coz my inventory was full. This seems to work for autominer vouchers idk why it was not implemented for keys as well.

Reason(s):
Because I've lost both keys and tokens this way. Pretty sure many other players have the same issue.
This suggestion is absolutely uesless since no one in their mind wants to spend time juat claiming them

OP
OP
Redracer

Redracer

This suggestion is absolutely uesless since no one in their mind wants to spend time juat claiming them
No its not useless. I said only if inventory is full. Would you rather let it fall or something? Please explain your rationale

-1 because its useless and just thinking that you like this suggestion, then I will be the opposite therefore downvoted and staff don't implement this

Mzed

Epic Pika
No its not useless. I said only if inventory is full. Would you rather let it fall or something? Please explain your rationale
It is uesless when you can literally not withdraw them in first place and be smart and clena your inv then withdraw token
Think about it

And pls speak clearly i can not understand rationale nor complicated word for my own reason

It is uesless when you can literally not withdraw them in first place and be smart and clena your inv then withdraw token
Think about it

And pls speak clearly i can not understand rationale nor complicated word for my own reason
idc the point is that kitpvp got no update therefore no other gamemodes should get updated or at least what u like gets implemented so i downvote this cuz i dont play op prison so it doesnt effect me so -1 downvoted staff do not implement this.

OP
OP
Redracer

Redracer

Think about it

Ok I shall agree for the sake of agreeing that tokenwithdraw does not need to go to mail. But what about keys from treasure chests? They literally fall directly on the floor and it's much harder to pick up.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Ok I shall agree for the sake of agreeing that tokenwithdraw does not need to go to mail. But what about keys from treasure chests? They literally fall directly on the floor and it's much harder to pick up.
It you siad something else in this suggestion :/

ok but i dont play op prison much anymore so it wont affect me so idc if it gets added so thats why i downvoted therefore staff you should not add this

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Redracer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not necessary for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.