Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tokens for 30 min

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
I litrally mined strait for 30 min just to find tokens and do you know what i got .... I got 1.5k tokens only . now can anyone tell me me taht how people manage to get sooo many tokes in a single day ;-; ( i have token greed 32 )

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Sorry dude , but the answer is hugely expensive and that's to get maxed boomerang on ur pick as well

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
All you need a good picaxe with token greed 500+ and token booster will help alot.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wow no reply from any person people just see and leave '-'
If you want an answer straight away, it is best to ask in-game. People on the forums may view your posts but not know the answer.

Upgrading your pickaxe will be expensive. OP Prison is not an easy game mode, you need to grind a lot.
If you want more tokens, the best enchants are Token Greed and Boomerang, which will help you get more token crate keys.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
The token meta at the current season of OP Prison is quite challenging yet once you get the hang of it, it will be extremely easy to earn tokens. What I suggest is to use ranged enchants that can break more block in your radius (Example: Explosive, Boomerang, Tornado) . Now why is it important you may ask? Well you see, there are these blocks inside the mines which are Lucky Blocks and they give a ranged amount of tokens once broken. Now if you use the explosive ranged enchants to your advantage along with token boosters (via containers or drug boosters), proper mafia candidate, and token pet, you may get the desired amount of tokens you wish to have in just a few minutes of your time. Hope you find this information userful, have a nice grind! <3

OP
OP
Shaurya243sh

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
The token meta at the current season of OP Prison is quite challenging yet once you get the hang of it, it will be extremely easy to earn tokens. What I suggest is to use ranged enchants that can break more block in your radius (Example: Explosive, Boomerang, Tornado) . Now why is it important you may ask? Well you see, there are these blocks inside the mines which are Lucky Blocks and they give a ranged amount of tokens once broken. Now if you use the explosive ranged enchants to your advantage along with token boosters (via containers or drug boosters), proper mafia candidate, and token pet, you may get the desired amount of tokens you wish to have in just a few minutes of your time. Hope you find this information userful, have a nice grind! <3
lucky blocks means sponge right ??

AND i got best buddy pickaxe with explosive near 1k from god crate with i got from safari ball hope that will help

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
lucky blocks means sponge right ??

AND i got best buddy pickaxe with explosive near 1k from god crate with i got from safari ball hope that will help
You still need to upgrade that pickaxe but as of now it would be a huge boost for you as of now.