Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars To change the item names in the player upgrade shop in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkForMe

Username:
MarkForMe

Suggestion:
To change the item names in the player upgrade shop in bedwars

Detailed description:
It is just a suggestion so it would be easier for pack makers to customize the player shops in bedwars like protection haste etc

It would be a great implementation to add

"Reinforced armor I"

"Reinforced armor II"

"Reinforced armor III"

"Reinforced armor IV" (or you could enchant it with the protection value :D)

basically what I'm saying is that to tell what protection I have in the item name (not the details) when I upgrade things

Reason(s):
I'm making a pack for pika players I got heavily inspired by bedless noob's 450k pack

and to customize the textures when upgrading its just a useful feature so we can have specific textures for things :) in the shop

Last edited:

SweatZinDX

IGN
SweatZin
Username:
MarkForMe

Suggestion:
To change the item names in the player upgrade shop in bedwars

Detailed description:
It is just a suggestion so it would be easier for pack makers to customize the player shops in bedwars like protection haste etc

It would be a great implementation to add

"Reinforced armor I"

"Reinforced armor II"

"Reinforced armor III"

"Reinforced armor IV" (or you could enchant it with the protection value :D)

basically what I'm saying is that to tell what protection I have in the item name (not the details) when I upgrade things

Reason(s):
I'm making a pack for pika players I got heavily inspired by bedless noob's 450k pack

and to customize the textures when upgrading its just a useful feature so we can have specific textures for things :) in the shop
but we get the idea by what price the next upgrade is so -1 by me
bye

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice
Suggestion Feedback - DOWNVOTED

Hello, MarkForMe
Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

M

Master_Tamer_

the thing is it is not a thing that is such a need that it should be implemented also its so much negative feedback it will be surely denied

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello MarkForMe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.