Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Titan KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putszs

Minecraft Username
Putszs

Suggestion:
Titan KIT

Detailed description:
Titan kit is ip and i really think it should be debuffed. Me and my friends canno't beat any titan kit even we are good at pvp. Titan is just so op that it makes my game so unplayable in that lobby​

Reason(s):
I want Titan kit to be debuffed like put the Axe on Sharp 2 maybe and Protection at 2​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Putszs

Suggestion:
Titan KIT

Detailed description:
Titan kit is ip and i really think it should be debuffed. Me and my friends canno't beat any titan kit even we are good at pvp. Titan is just so op that it makes my game so unplayable in that lobby

Reason(s):
I want Titan kit to be debuffed like put the Axe on Sharp 2 maybe and Protection at 2
p2w. agree +1

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Putszs

Suggestion:
Titan KIT

Detailed description:
Titan kit is ip and i really think it should be debuffed. Me and my friends canno't beat any titan kit even we are good at pvp. Titan is just so op that it makes my game so unplayable in that lobby

Reason(s):
I want Titan kit to be debuffed like put the Axe on Sharp 2 maybe and Protection at 2
well if that happens then there will be on difference between titan and elite so yeah -1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well if that happens then there will be on difference between titan and elite so yeah -1
just simply lower the prot of elite, and give a prot 2 diamond helment for taitan, all other is just prot2/ sharp 2

tlang

Veteran
just simply lower the prot of elite, and give a prot 2 diamond helment for taitan, all other is just prot2/ sharp 2
lowering the protection of elite will result in the same armour as that of vip.

tlang

Veteran
lowering the protection of elite will result in the same armour as that of vip.
vip is available for free by voting then what is the value of elite which costs 8 more euros.

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
vip is available for free by voting then what is the value of elite which costs 8 more euros.
agree, but still it's op, it's a little bit p2w..

I_Am_Bord

You litterly pay 40 dollars you cant say its unfair. its 40 dollars for a reason.

Zxga

Great Reporter

By making Elite kit weak it will be same as VIP kit. That's why Titan kit should stay as it is right now.
When you have full diamond protection 1 and Sharpness 1 sword (which is very common in Skywars), it's the same as Titan kit, so let's not change it.
Players with Titan ranks are spawning with that kit and they paid for it.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin

By making Elite kit weak it will be same as VIP kit. That's why Titan kit should stay as it is right now.
When you have full diamond protection 1 and Sharpness 1 sword (which is very common in Skywars), it's the same as Titan kit, so let's not change it.
Players with Titan ranks are spawning with that kit and they paid for it.
I agree on this reason. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.